New to Head-Fi... Looking to Replace Audio Technica ATH-ES7 Headphones! Help!
Jan 17, 2011 at 10:39 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Sarrus25

New Head-Fier
Hi-

I'm new here! Been browsing for awhile.. figured I'd just join!

Anyway.

I recently had a set of Audio Technica headphones. I have had them for over a year, and the cord finally gave out. I returned them to Guitar Center, where I had them price-matched at, and I received an in-store credit in the form of a card.

Problem is.. they don't have that model of headphone anymore! I researched it immensely before I bought them. However, I was not too happy with the bass response.. it just didn't seem very powerful, in my opinion. (Though.. the overall sound was the clearest thing I've ever heard! :D)

So... what I'm asking for is a number of suggestions... I'd like to purchase another pair of daily headphones to use that are similar in sound, but have better bass, are within the $100 range, and I guess can be bought at Guitar Center.. (Not is okay though. I can maybe trade my card to a relative)

Thanks! :)

Jan 29, 2011 at 10:22 PM Post #2 of 3
Well. Glad to see my thread was considered x.x. 

Anyway.

For reference.. I wound up getting a pair of Sennheiser HD 280 Pros. They are not quite nearly as portable, but the sound for the price is simply amazing. :D

Jan 29, 2011 at 10:27 PM Post #3 of 3
maybe you could look for other threads that are a lot like this one. There have been so many threads like this in the past 
wink_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back