New supraaural headphones from Thinksound: On1.
Jan 16, 2014 at 4:40 PM Post #46 of 158
  Everyone should own a pair of wooden cans. Maybe they'll grow on you. You should think M500 and On-1; not or 
tongue.gif

I agree. I love them both!

Jan 18, 2014 at 7:30 AM Post #49 of 158
Why don't you consider a portable amp/dac? I am a great fan of Fiio and iBasso. Both of them have an absolutely high price:value ratio. The amp or dec will make a world of difference especially for the kind of headphones we are talking about. Of course the problem is, you'll be carrying a couple of bricks around! 

Jan 18, 2014 at 8:31 AM Post #50 of 158
  Why don't you consider a portable amp/dac? I am a great fan of Fiio and iBasso. Both of them have an absolutely high price:value ratio. The amp or dec will make a world of difference especially for the kind of headphones we are talking about. Of course the problem is, you'll be carrying a couple of bricks around! 

Its definitely on my list. However in this case I loved the sound of the On-1s just couldn't take the clamping pressure.

Jan 18, 2014 at 6:49 PM Post #51 of 158
I dig the On1 so much that I have put my M500s up for sale....These headphones are amazing!

Jan 21, 2014 at 2:03 AM Post #52 of 158
http://www.amazon.com/thinksound-on1-natblk-Supra-Aural-Monitor-Headphone/dp/B00GHWZLC2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1390287752&sr=8-1&keywords=thinksound+on1

JUMP SHIP ON THESE ON1s!!!!

$250, cheaper than kefs, do it NOW!

Jan 22, 2014 at 12:22 AM Post #53 of 158
  http://www.amazon.com/thinksound-on1-natblk-Supra-Aural-Monitor-Headphone/dp/B00GHWZLC2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1390287752&sr=8-1&keywords=thinksound+on1

JUMP SHIP ON THESE ON1s!!!!

$250, cheaper than kefs, do it NOW!

..... ASDFDSF! Seriously? THINKSOUND? Maan I feel screwed and stupid cus I just picked these up like a week ago, cmon man What
sigh...its cool its cool man. I would gladly throw my $$$ at Fournier :)
Also, the on1s are great & I have enjoyed them so much. Can't stop listening to them!

Jan 23, 2014 at 10:59 AM Post #56 of 158

I just wanted to let you know if you bend the headband back it will loosen up a bit.  Dont be afraid to grab them and bend them back as the band has quite a bit of memory and it wont break.  Make sure you are putting the stress on the metal and not the plastic when bending.

Best regards,
Aaron Fournier
President/CEO/Engineer
thinksound

Jan 23, 2014 at 11:04 AM Post #57 of 158
I think I got a defective ear pad as the left one wasn't shaped like the right one. That may be why these pierced my left ear like no other headphone ever has. I've since returned the. I may try them again in the near future.

Jan 23, 2014 at 11:14 AM Post #58 of 158
Did you return them to us at thinksound or somewhere else?  Something doesnt sound right about them.  Contact us through our support on our site and I will respond to you via email directly.

Thanks
Aaron Fournier
President/CEO/Engineer
thinksound

Jan 23, 2014 at 4:50 PM Post #59 of 158
@ Aaron Fournier

Nice work with the design & sound for the On1!   I've been enjoying listening to mine.
smily_headphones1.gif

I was wondering what the sensitivity (specification) is for the headphone? I couldn't seem to find it listed on your site.

BTW... I hope you and your team are considering the possibility of an "OE1" type phone design for some time in the future.

-Pol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back