New Steven Wilson album in February!
Mar 11, 2015 at 3:15 PM Post #91 of 100
So the Burning Shed download is $8 cheaper and includes two extra tracks. Seems like a no-brainer to me.

Mar 12, 2015 at 3:55 PM Post #93 of 100
I don't usually post too much about new music I listen to, but I bought this in high rez from Burning Shed and gave it a listen last night. It really is a great album that sounds absolutely fantastic. It really shows when the artist cares about sound quality during the recording process, especially someone as well respected of an engineer as Steven Wilson is. Several of these tracks are definitely going to be making their way onto my list for auditioning or trying out new gear.

Mar 12, 2015 at 4:32 PM Post #94 of 100
I have a Spare ticket to the London Show at The Troxy on 17th March. I'm not out to make a profit on and so will sell for what I paid for it. The seat is on the balcony area.
PM me if you are interested

May 17, 2015 at 8:55 PM Post #97 of 100
So, I bought new speakers to give me my first surround system since 2008.

Yeah, this album is great on headphones.  It's a totally different experience in full surround!

May 21, 2015 at 7:01 PM Post #98 of 100
Looking forward to seeing Steven Wilson here in the SF Area at the Warfield next month when his tour comes through.  Saw him during the last tour and in support of The Raven That Refused to Sing and it was one of the better live shows I've attended (helped that it was at the Fillmore here in SF, one of my favorite venues).  

May 21, 2015 at 9:13 PM Post #99 of 100
I feel like crap because I missed SW this year. From what I've heard it should be pretty darn terrific!

May 22, 2015 at 9:11 AM Post #100 of 100
  Looking forward to seeing Steven Wilson here in the SF Area at the Warfield next month when his tour comes through.  Saw him during the last tour and in support of The Raven That Refused to Sing and it was one of the better live shows I've attended (helped that it was at the Fillmore here in SF, one of my favorite venues).

The Warfield is one of my favorite all-time venues!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back