New Stealth Audio player version
Mar 31, 2011 at 10:16 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

ninjikiran

1000+ Head-Fier
http://andy-audioplayer.blogspot.com/2011/03/stealthaudioplayer-now-playing.html

Its another hyper-minimalistic player if that is your thing, no GUI, controlled by batch files primarily similar to pre-gui xxhighend.  Supports both ASIO and WASAPI!

New version fixes some bugs, and adds a second "optimized" code path which is optional.  Just throw decoder into folder(add it to configuration if non standard) and playback is a cinch!

Very nice player especially if you primarily browse by folder than media library.  If you like total customization you can build your own interface or desktop revolving around it.

Apr 1, 2011 at 12:38 PM Post #2 of 8
Great natural sounding player!!!!!!!! is good to know is still alive, try it with fidelizer and you don't belive the sound!!!!!!

Thanks

Apr 2, 2011 at 2:52 PM Post #3 of 8
Been fiddling with this for a couple of hours, getting nothing but constant errors.

---------------------------
StealthAudioPlayer
WASAPI Error Playing File: 
F:\Music\Joe Satriani\Crystal Planet\01 - Up In the Sky.mp3

0x8889000f
AUDCLNT_E_ENDPOINT_CREATE_FAILED
Line Number = 700
hnsRequestedDuration = 300000
WAVEFORMATEXENSIBLE:
wFormatTag = 65534
wBitsPerSample = 32
nChannels = 2
dwChannelMask = 3
nSamplesPerSec = 44100
nBlockAlign = 8
wValidBitsPerSample = 32
nAvgBytesPerSec = 352800
cbSize = 22

Check if your audio device supports the above format

"OK" - next audio file, "CANCEL" - exit

OK   Cancel   

Apr 2, 2011 at 3:20 PM Post #4 of 8
I had the same problem with my prior transport and could not work out a fix.  Either that or your audio transport doesn't support that bit depth and/or sample rate.

Apr 2, 2011 at 6:10 PM Post #5 of 8

Quote:
I had the same problem with my prior transport and could not work out a fix.  Either that or your audio transport doesn't support that bit depth and/or sample rate.

Well the X-Fi HD is 24/96 capable. I haven't been able to get wasapi working in foobar without up sampling either.

Jul 13, 2012 at 7:12 PM Post #8 of 8
Hi,
I didn't know StealthAudioPlayer. I downloaded it and, following andy's instructions, I ran InstallStealthAudioPlayer.bat, getting the error message:

Windows cannot find 'InstallStealthAudioPlayer.reg'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again

Anybody can help me, please?
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back