New Miles Davis Trumpet (not Tribute) earphones
Jan 6, 2011 at 4:04 PM Post #31 of 538
It maks me wonder if you can clean the sound tubes by blowing in the trumpet
evil_smiley.gif

Jan 6, 2011 at 4:30 PM Post #33 of 538

Quote:
I don't get the marketing hype, monster says they're the smallest drivers ever made or something like that right? I would have thought one of those tiny single armature based phones would win the worlds smallest IEM award

I think they said smallest in-ears not drivers.  Still, the qjays and grados are pretty tiny. 

Jan 6, 2011 at 4:31 PM Post #34 of 538
Jan 6, 2011 at 4:34 PM Post #35 of 538

Quote:
Quote:
I don't get the marketing hype, monster says they're the smallest drivers ever made or something like that right? I would have thought one of those tiny single armature based phones would win the worlds smallest IEM award

I think they said smallest in-ears not drivers.  Still, the qjays and grados are pretty tiny. 

They said the smallest audio drivers, so small they are fitted in the ear tip ,not in the space behind .

Jan 6, 2011 at 4:50 PM Post #37 of 538
Jan 6, 2011 at 4:58 PM Post #39 of 538

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

They said the smallest audio drivers, so small they are fitted in the ear tip ,not in the space behind .

Oh well.  Smallest 'dynamic' audio drivers.  Which is not usually a good thing.

Jan 6, 2011 at 5:00 PM Post #41 of 538

Quote:
They probably meant smallest dynamic driver.

That's not a good thing. Agreed. But whatever, I won't be touching a Monster product.

Jan 6, 2011 at 5:37 PM Post #42 of 538

Quote:
Quote:
They probably meant smallest dynamic driver.

That's not a good thing. Agreed. But whatever, I won't be touching a Monster product.

so most of us agree...it's not attractive, frankly, it's ugly...having the smallest in ear dynamic driver probably won't result in anything good...but on the good side, you might be able to tweak the sound sig by bending the trumpet section...

Jan 6, 2011 at 6:32 PM Post #43 of 538
Best post of the day, goes to the bunny man contrary to what one might believe I have a feeling these are going to sound nice. Nobody quote me on this....

Jan 6, 2011 at 6:34 PM Post #44 of 538

Quote:
Best post of the day, goes to the bunny man contrary to what one might believe I have a feeling these are going to sound nice. Nobody quote me on this....

and now your prophecy is part of head-fi history :D

Jan 6, 2011 at 6:41 PM Post #45 of 538
Damm...moving on even though Eric is most likely the one drooling over these Joker might grab them first. He deserves to have some trumpets in his arsenal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back