New Member Introductions thread
May 13, 2014 at 8:28 AM Post #46 of 15,604
My order will need to come to Australia, I really hope they don't sent it by pigeon, the Magni would be far too heavy for it! :D
Perhaps a Swallow might fare better? :D

Seriously, though, I have no idea what international shipping would look like. I think you can order with the confidence that it will ship in 2-3 business days (just account for the time difference and what day it is for them :wink: ). Shipping is going to depend on whatever service you/they use.

May 13, 2014 at 8:32 AM Post #47 of 15,604
  Welcome aboard the wallet slaughter house! 

Hahaha tell me about it. But you know, still cheaper than NZ prices. Got A900X for 220 off ebay rather than 380 over here...
eek.gif

^Great, be sure to report back on what you think! 
smily_headphones1.gif

Definitely!

May 13, 2014 at 8:38 AM Post #48 of 15,604

Magni is some good Schitt, it'll be worth the wait. I am a little sad to hear how long they took, I may be purchasing from them soon.

How many days did they take to ship your order?

I ordered on Friday and it didn't ship until Monday. I got a shipping quote from Amazon Prime that said it would be delivered on Monday. Now I have to wait until tomorrow (Wednesday). Kind of disappointed but I saved ten dollars ordering through Schiit.

May 13, 2014 at 9:04 PM Post #50 of 15,604
Hello all, My name is Matt, known as Mattaust (pronoucned Matt-Aust (for Australia).

I'm here to seek advice on what headphones would suit me, seeing there is a massive selection out there.

Cheers.

May 14, 2014 at 8:39 AM Post #51 of 15,604
Perhaps a Swallow might fare better?
biggrin.gif

The kind member who loaned me his Schitt Magni was nice enough to let me purchase it from him (this happened today). So the pushbike mailmen can turn around and go home. 

Unfortunately hearing Magni with my SHR940 only made me more curious about upgrading further with another Schitt product. 

Quote:

Hahaha tell me about it. But you know, still cheaper than NZ prices. Got A900X for 220 off ebay rather than 380 over here...
eek.gif

Definitely!

I hope you enjoy them! 

Quote:
  I ordered on Friday and it didn't ship until Monday. I got a shipping quote from Amazon Prime that said it would be delivered on Monday. Now I have to wait until tomorrow (Wednesday). Kind of disappointed but I saved ten dollars ordering through Schiit.

Be sure to search with our feature for the correct Schitt threads so you can give us some impressions! 

*vanishes away into cyber space* 

May 14, 2014 at 1:54 PM Post #52 of 15,604
Long time lurker, infrequent poster here from Chicago. Currently enjoying my HD598s hooked into a Vali/Modi stack (or NAD PP2i/Vali for vinyl, should probably buy a Sys so I can stop fiddling with cables), or on-the-go with a Fiio E17/Audioengine D1 with either HD650s or SR80i.

May 14, 2014 at 4:06 PM Post #53 of 15,604
Hi all,

I mostly read from here, and I only registered because I saw a reasonable priced fiio x3 for sale here. Which unfortunately gone now.
Last week I ordered a SZ 2000 and hopefully I will get it in some days now. And I am looking for a decent DAP for it. 

May 15, 2014 at 3:44 PM Post #54 of 15,604
Hi, everyone, nice to meet you all !

I am new here and immediately ran into a problem.................
I wish to change my avatar but the system rejected me, saying that I do not have enough right yet...............
Do anyone know how to solve this problem?
Thank you so much !

(sorry for my poor english)

May 15, 2014 at 11:45 PM Post #55 of 15,604
Hiya everyone! I'm Khim Boo from Malaysia. Have only started really going into audio equipments. Still need to google most of the jargons and model numbers as still unfamiliar with most brands :) However here's to the first step! Cheers!

May 16, 2014 at 1:00 PM Post #58 of 15,604
Hey! I'm new here but I've been lurking from time to time around the site for some time now, anyways nice to meet you all.

Quote:
  I am new here and immediately ran into a problem.................
I wish to change my avatar but the system rejected me, saying that I do not have enough right yet...............

Apparently I have the same problem but I erased mine too so now I have none hahaha. Also how do I list my gear? I couldn't found the make new list button anywhere...

May 16, 2014 at 6:26 PM Post #59 of 15,604
My name is Michael, I have a Cowen Z2 with Windows Lossless music. My headphones are Bose IE 2 and Shure SE 846. I am waiting for my new Sensaphonics custom sleeves to arrive. My music is almost all older music CD's recorded analog. I enjoy the sound but I am curious if the new high end like Fiio X5 would improve my sound. I enjoy the wealth or info here.:mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back