New Member Introductions thread
Aug 4, 2016 at 1:30 AM Post #3,933 of 15,539
Hello, I am very new to audio world. Nice to meet you!
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 4, 2016 at 6:28 AM Post #3,934 of 15,539
Hi all!

Been away from music for some time, but rediscovering the old collection. Have an inexpensive, but decent (if old), home theater setup, but can't use it for fear of disturbing household balance.

Ventured to local AV crack dealer (Jason at Source AV) looking for decent headphones, picked up Focal Elears (can't wait until they're actually here) and Audioquest Dragonfly Red. Saving play funds for future DAP and amp.

So it begins again.

Aug 4, 2016 at 8:59 AM Post #3,935 of 15,539
Hi everyone. I just spent a bunch of money on audio gear. I knew it would happen sooner or later, so here i am. Glad to be a part of this forum, it's comforting to know that im not the only one addicted to headphones :)

Aug 5, 2016 at 7:48 AM Post #3,939 of 15,539
Hello everybody,

I'm Sebastian from Dortmund, Germany and would like to participate in the head-fi cummunity.
The greatest interest has in the areas of headphones, audio player and everything connected with it.

Greetings from Germany :)

Aug 5, 2016 at 6:29 PM Post #3,943 of 15,539
Hi there, new Australian head-fier - about 6 months in to my audio journey having swallowed the "red pill" and very pleased to be re-discovering my music all over again. Having had a chance to try out quite a few different set-ups I've definitely found that I'm a "Grado" guy, and love that sound - my daily drivers are GH1s.

Aug 5, 2016 at 11:50 PM Post #3,944 of 15,539
Hello Everyone,

I'm headphone/earphone enthusiast from Indonesia, actually i've already visit head-Fi forum for the last 2 years to get some review about gears that i want to purchase, and now i decided to sign up as a member. 

cheers!! 

Aug 6, 2016 at 4:51 PM Post #3,945 of 15,539
Greetings all! My name is Buckley (well, my last name is Buckley but given that everyone I know calls me by that name, it is the one I will go by on this forum). I enjoy hearing knowledgeable people's recommendations and feedback on equipment (headphones, DACs, etc) as well as insights into the science behind audio. I have probably done too much damage to my ears over my lifetime to ever be able to experience the joy that audiophiles experience, but I do appreciate a good audio rig and would like to be more knowledgeable. Thanks to all of you who have contributed and built up this website.

-Buckley

Users who are viewing this thread

• DP42
Back