New listening impressions of Stax C32 prototype and Shipping SR-009
Feb 22, 2011 at 5:52 PM Post #301 of 1,514
I am not sure if we are talking about the same phones here but the elastic on the 007A (akaMk2)  can be adjusted when it gets too loose, by unscrewing the plastic assembly into which the elastic fits and pulling it tighter.

Feb 24, 2011 at 8:59 AM Post #303 of 1,514
You're right, one has to know what he or she uses (microphone - setting / ...). Things have to fit. English is not my mother tongue so sometimes it takes a little bit longer to understand :))

Regards Georg (which is the same like schorsch:))

Feb 26, 2011 at 1:22 AM Post #304 of 1,514
Do you guys have any news on this headphone?

I find this on youtube:

Feb 26, 2011 at 3:09 PM Post #307 of 1,514
That video was posted earlier on the forums with a rough transcription as well back when it was first released.  I think it was either in this thread or the 507 thread.

Feb 26, 2011 at 6:58 PM Post #309 of 1,514

Quote:
That video was posted earlier on the forums with a rough transcription as well back when it was first released.  I think it was either in this thread or the 507 thread.

Yes indeed, post 101 back in this thread: http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/531743/new-listening-impressions-of-stax-c32-prototype/90#post_7178310

There is also another rough translation in the first thread about the C32 but I won't bother doing that search, please help yourself!

Arnaud

Feb 26, 2011 at 10:36 PM Post #310 of 1,514

Quote:
Yes indeed, post 101 back in this thread: http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/531743/new-listening-impressions-of-stax-c32-prototype/90#post_7178310

There is also another rough translation in the first thread about the C32 but I won't bother doing that search, please help yourself!

Arnaud

Thanks, Arnaud.  I will continue to follow this thread.  To me the best they came up with so far was the Mk1, but I have yet to hear the Mk2 with the BHSE.  I'll order one of these once my BHSE comes in, which won't be for a while, so there is no rush on my part to be among the first to own it. 

Mar 12, 2011 at 8:58 PM Post #315 of 1,514

Quote:
I think Arnaud is fully occupied with the earthquakes hitting Japan.  Let us wish him and his family well in this time of danger.

Dear Ed, thank you for your warm message. We're still a bit shocked here although the best thing for now is to go back to the routine. In Tokyo, it was more scary than actually harmful and my little family and I are all safe at home. I may post pics of my apartment when I got home on Friday night after a 10km walk from the office and 14th floors by stairs with a 12months old baby in the arms... We always show pictures of shiny and neatly ordered audio gear so this might start a new trend... Fortunately, somehow most the precious stuff was intact, in particular my stax gear and 2 macs, quite unbelievable given some large furnitures completely flipped over or heavy stuff got moved by 10in or so...

Anyhow, our minds go toward those living up north, what a terrible thing happened...

arnaud

Users who are viewing this thread

Back