New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Feb 24, 2014 at 11:27 PM Post #3,901 of 8,377
Only one day and counting...  :)

Order # 13,670ish.  Therefore, you will be able to calculate how many orders JH Audio has had since you ordered through yesterday.

However, thanks to the realistic expections set by this thread - I ordered the UERM while waiting for the delivery of my Roxannes.  I am planning on about 2 - 3 months since I ordered acrylic and told them in the order comments that I would take the round case, so as to not delay the delivery.  

Feb 25, 2014 at 12:02 AM Post #3,902 of 8,377
Only one day and counting...  :)

Order # 13,670ish.  Therefore, you will be able to calculate how many orders JH Audio has had since you ordered through yesterday.

However, thanks to the realistic expections set by this thread - I ordered the UERM while waiting for the delivery of my Roxannes.  I am planning on about 2 - 3 months since I ordered acrylic and told them in the order comments that I would take the round case, so as to not delay the delivery.  

I am order number 11215 back in mid oct and your 13670 which mean about 2455 orders...not bad for 5 months and I bet a less half of them are probably roxanne..

If they are still doing 7 iem a day then that would be 350 day before you get your...
if they doubled their through put (which I doubt) it would still be 175 day which is around 6months...

good luck on your wait...

btw I still haven't recieved mine yet..lol

Feb 25, 2014 at 1:12 AM Post #3,904 of 8,377
Wow. So there are about 1700 orders ahead of me! Even if JH fills 80 orders per week, that is a 5 month wait. Oh my! I guess I'll sit back and enjoy the anticipation - since there is little else I can do. Perhaps I'll have them in time for Christmas. :) I just hope they won't need a refit after I finally get them.

Feb 25, 2014 at 2:22 AM Post #3,906 of 8,377
Hey guys I received a clarification from Angie regarding our orders:

"ALL orders will be processed in the order, which received.
For Regular Orders, our current turnaround time is approximately 32-35 business days and you will receive an email from FedEx with your tracking number upon shipping.
For Roxanne orders, our current turnaround time is approximately 45-50 business days and you will receive an email from FedEx with your tracking number upon shipping
For Roxanne CARBON FIBER orders,please note that the carbon fiber is a very time and labor intensive process and we do not have an exact turnaround time to date, but ask that you please be patient and contact us back in a few weeks."
I think she means the receipt of the impressions. Can those of us who are receiving our shipping notices from now on to also post the impressions' receipt date as well?
She also mentioned that "I do not want to give you any expectation of a ship date but I can promise that our team is working as hard as we can."
I guess I can understand that. I hope mine comes with aluminium nuts!

Feb 25, 2014 at 3:37 AM Post #3,909 of 8,377
So did anyone actually managed to cancel and get a refund? I'm kind of considering switching to K10 now, although based on impressions I'm slightly preferring the Roxannes more. I think they should allow cancels because it simply means they will piss off everyone in the line behind that order slightly less.

Feb 25, 2014 at 5:45 AM Post #3,910 of 8,377
For Roxanne CARBON FIBER orders,please note that the carbon fiber is a very time and labor intensive process and we do not have an exact turnaround time to date, but ask that you please be patient and contact us back in a few weeks."

What exactly is this meant to mean? If they don't know turnaround date, who does? Why do they not have a turnaround date?

An indeterminate wait time. This seems like no way to run a business... or is that just me expecting too much?

Feb 25, 2014 at 6:28 AM Post #3,911 of 8,377
Sounds like way too long to produce 1 cf unit and disclose timeline so they are just waiting out for people to "switch" to acrylic. Since Oct they have been accepting cf orders and up till now I'm guessing +-20 cf made(very generous estimate, IMO)
Always same reply of indefinite timeline, email in few weeks...
/slaps self

Feb 25, 2014 at 6:48 AM Post #3,912 of 8,377
  So did anyone actually managed to cancel and get a refund? I'm kind of considering switching to K10 now, although based on impressions I'm slightly preferring the Roxannes more. I think they should allow cancels because it simply means they will piss off everyone in the line behind that order slightly less.

I sent in a cancellation email five days ago, and there has not been any response from their customer rep. Silence treatment...

Feb 25, 2014 at 7:40 AM Post #3,914 of 8,377

Give them a call. I call only imagine how many emails they get daily due to the backlog

Ring Ring.

"Angie here. For Roxanne orders, our current turnaround time is approximately 45-50 business days and you will receive an email from FedEx with your tracking number upon shipping. For Roxanne CARBON FIBER orders,please note that the carbon fiber is a very time and labor intensive process and we do not have an exact turnaround time to date, but ask that you please be patient and contact us back in a few weeks. That's all the info I got. Bye."

Feb 25, 2014 at 8:13 AM Post #3,915 of 8,377

Give them a call. I call only imagine how many emails they get daily due to the backlog

Ring Ring.

"Angie here. For Roxanne orders, our current turnaround time is approximately 45-50 business days and you will receive an email from FedEx with your tracking number upon shipping. For Roxanne CARBON FIBER orders,please note that the carbon fiber is a very time and labor intensive process and we do not have an exact turnaround time to date, but ask that you please be patient and contact us back in a few weeks. That's all the info I got. Bye."

You called??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back