New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Feb 14, 2014 at 5:59 AM Post #3,736 of 8,377
That is not true, as I said before, they have canceled a few orders.  I personally know the people that canceled their orders.

They do nothing but ignoring my email...i don't know what to do. Nothing really works. I really don't want to complain. and I never said this in public. but when it comes to custom service.. JHA is useless..

Feb 14, 2014 at 6:13 AM Post #3,737 of 8,377
They do nothing but ignoring my email...i don't know what to do. Nothing really works. I really don't want to complain. and I never said this in public. but when it comes to custom service.. JHA is useless..

Have you called?
I had an issue with RSA, emailed a bunch of times... Nothing.
Called, and he answered... Dealt with my issue immediately.

Feb 14, 2014 at 8:28 AM Post #3,738 of 8,377

Have you tried calling? I ask because maybe they are not receiving your emails. They could be going straight to a 'junk' folder depending on your email address or you can try emailing one of the JHA crew directly, their personal company JHA email addresses are pretty easy to find. I on the other side have never received poor service once, in fact just the opposite over the last 5 years I've been a customer. The wait is brutal for these though....

Feb 14, 2014 at 10:31 AM Post #3,739 of 8,377
It looks like the JH-3A has disappeared from the JHAudio site.  That might be the first time I've seen them take a product off the market.

Feb 14, 2014 at 10:41 AM Post #3,740 of 8,377
Well given the amps and dacs are better than it was now
I guess sales have all but gone.
Al

Feb 14, 2014 at 11:15 AM Post #3,741 of 8,377
I have to say that while communication hasn't been ideal, every email I've sent has gotten a response.  It can take a few days though.  I have probably over a dozen responses from Angie and (mostly) Corbyn over 3 threads.

Feb 14, 2014 at 11:41 AM Post #3,742 of 8,377
  I have to say that while communication hasn't been ideal, every email I've sent has gotten a response.  It can take a few days though.  I have probably over a dozen responses from Angie and (mostly) Corbyn over 3 threads.

Lucky you - the company has yet to reply to (or even acknowledge) any of my e-mails. Between that and the CF situation, I'll be inclined to look elsewhere next time I need CIEMs.

Feb 14, 2014 at 12:54 PM Post #3,744 of 8,377

Not sure what is going on with your email at JH but I have always received a response. Like other people have said try calling or using their direct email address, I also cc'd Angie and Corbyn when sending to the general email address.

Feb 14, 2014 at 1:04 PM Post #3,745 of 8,377
@bearFNF
Im going to guess that the clear and black nuts are 2 totally different materials. The clear is likely acrylic and the black might be abs.
I think both have different tensile strengths.

Like you said it's a guess, not one I would make. But you are entitled to guess if you want. I will not venture a guess and will leave it up to them. Being a design engineer, I would not pick the materials you mentioned. There are other ones I have used in my designs..., but anyway we should have faith that they have picked an appropriate material or that they will for the fixed cables. Remains to be seen.

Feb 14, 2014 at 1:34 PM Post #3,746 of 8,377
Not sure what is going on with your email at JH but I have always received a response. Like other people have said try calling or using their direct email address, I also cc'd Angie and Corbyn when sending to the general email address.

Finally received a reply after an angry email.:) I was told my order is ready and they are waiting for the cases to be done...Just told them I don't mind the normal JH13 case, see what (whether) they will reply.

Feb 14, 2014 at 1:55 PM Post #3,747 of 8,377
  Finally received a reply after an angry email.:) I was told my order is ready and they are waiting for the cases to be done...Just told them I don't mind the normal JH13 case, see what (whether) they will reply.

If your order is ready and you don't need the CF case, they will send it to you right away. That what they did for me.

Feb 14, 2014 at 2:02 PM Post #3,748 of 8,377
I have a question for people who had the custom IEM experience. This is my first custom, and it feels a little uncomfortable wearing for the long period of time. Especially, the top of the tips. I have this tickling feeling and like popping noises when I walk.
Is this feeling going to go away? Do I need to refit them?

Feb 14, 2014 at 3:05 PM Post #3,749 of 8,377
If your order is ready and you don't need the CF case, they will send it to you right away. That what they did for me.

Many thanks for the info. Just emailed them again saying please send me the monitors right away with normal case. Let's see whether they can ship them to me right away or they were just using that as an excuse (in which case I will be pissed!)

Feb 14, 2014 at 3:25 PM Post #3,750 of 8,377
  I have a question for people who had the custom IEM experience. This is my first custom, and it feels a little uncomfortable wearing for the long period of time. Especially, the top of the tips. I have this tickling feeling and like popping noises when I walk.
Is this feeling going to go away? Do I need to refit them?

You should not have any kind of discomfort. If any part of your ear cartilage hurts, you need a refit.

As far as the tickling and popping noises, try wiping them (and your ears) to remove the coat of oil that your ear produces. It create an attachment between the acrylic and your skin, and every time there is a tiny movement, you hear a sort of "detachment" pop. This is pretty normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back