New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Jan 17, 2014 at 2:59 AM Post #2,791 of 8,377
  Mimouille - 

I know what you mean. I received my JH 16s on 12/24 and sent them back a few days later due to a bad fit.
The canal are too long and they stick out. What caught my attention is that the top of earpiece is really thick similar to yours.
Clearly, JH didn't care about sending out a quality product. So far I'm disappointed and not sure I would buy another pair from JH.

As long as it does not have strength issue like my Unique Melody.
I'm totally fine with it. Since when its in your ears nothing else matter. (besides bad fit)

Jan 17, 2014 at 3:35 AM Post #2,795 of 8,377
Thx. They got my impression on 1st week of OCT. Your is CF? actually Queue number #01 but they delay for some reason i then swap to Acrylic on 4th week of Dec. From the quality of the case, i believe they had difficulty on the CF version. Hope they sort that out. 

I just form back my AK120, the sharp sound is back again, Not sure why. Any expert to explain this?

Non-cf here. I'm expecting quicker turn around if I go for acrylic. Plus the discount on BF sale put the Roxanne at the same price as a regular JH16.

Jan 17, 2014 at 3:47 AM Post #2,796 of 8,377

Ugh~ try sending them some e-mails.
You're not getting what you're paying for.
Hope they'll sort out your problems.

You know i waited 3 and half month.. sending them back i think it may just take me another month to return.. i want to enjoy them for now.

Jan 17, 2014 at 6:02 AM Post #2,800 of 8,377
I mean, come on man. CF on the box is screw up, acrylic colors are not even matching. How difficult can it be seriously JHA? Poor, beyond poor build quality and quality check. If you go play the "Hey I am the top guy in audiophiles, luxury is what you get, we give ciems to rock stars blabla" , you shouldn't have been sending this flawed products to costumers. You know how to charge top price, give the top quality too.

Agreed with Mim and Greed. Just like Greed, it gives a very bad impression to potential customers. Even they sound heavenly, which I doubt, with that kind of business management, they won't get me as a customer (as if they care about it).

Jan 17, 2014 at 6:16 AM Post #2,801 of 8,377
What surprises me most is they can't even sent a mass email to all the customers waiting and say sorry there are been some issue with production hence the delay. Making customers email them and give them a response like you shouldn't be asking and you will get it when you do. And now sending crap out to customers that pay over $1500 for some IEM.. You get way better service buying a happy meal from Mc Donalds.
Bad management and customer service is an understatement honestly. 

Jan 17, 2014 at 6:22 AM Post #2,802 of 8,377
Just got my.. Seem like CF is really hard to make, not impressive with the finishing. I had dismantle my AK120, can't compare the impression I have now vs impression I have form Mook.

I'd be pretty devastated to be honest. I thought Jerry Harvey was meant to do flawless work?

Jan 17, 2014 at 6:51 AM Post #2,804 of 8,377
agree. as long ur happy with the sound, cosmetic issue will hopefully blow over.
do they come with a 12mth warranty or something?

Warranty is meant for faulty I don't know if cosmetic included. From my short listening paying with AK120, I still prefer fitear MH334. IMO. The comfortability and cosmetic are miles different, maybe the weight make different.

Jan 17, 2014 at 6:52 AM Post #2,805 of 8,377

I'd be pretty devastated to be honest. I thought Jerry Harvey was meant to do flawless work?

either they have been working in the dark with that CF case, or they had no QC at all

i would assume those cases are probably outsourced but who ever was the person putting all the pieces together before shipping should seriously get a pair of glasses, or they are secretly working for another company 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back