New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Jan 24, 2014 at 12:28 PM Post #3,076 of 8,377
October 20 2013. No roxy yet. Lol
Al

What's that smell. Oh it's bull):):):

Jan 24, 2014 at 12:33 PM Post #3,077 of 8,377
Recent Twitter update on a question asked regarding the Roxanne turn around time said estimates now are 4-6 weeks to delivery.....

For CARBON version also ?

Jan 24, 2014 at 12:34 PM Post #3,078 of 8,377

And it also says something on the fate sometimes reserved to artists and creative people...

This is so true. Great artists, in what ever field, rarely make the best business people :/ The suits come in and own all.

Agree, greatest example I can think of is Thomas Edison.

Jan 24, 2014 at 1:05 PM Post #3,079 of 8,377
And it also says something on the fate sometimes reserved to artists and creative people...

This is so true. Great artists, in what ever field, rarely make the best business people :/ The suits come in and own all.

The "suits" come in because most artists cannot run a hot dog stand let alone a large corporation.

Jan 24, 2014 at 1:28 PM Post #3,081 of 8,377

For CARBON version also ?

Im not sure, the follow up question was not asked. Exact twitter below (21 hrs ago now), Im not SteveM...

@JHaudio "Whats the current wait time for Roxanne's? Im thinking about ordering a pair in a month" @StevenM1995 "We estimate about 4-6 weeks"

Current waiting period is more than 6 weeks....I have been waiting since 10/23/13...but still cool!!
i'll eat my pop corn and wait.

popcorn.gif

Jan 24, 2014 at 1:34 PM Post #3,082 of 8,377
Yeah, 6 weeks isn't happening. I'm on two months and figure I'll have at least another month or 2-3. And I didn't go for the CF (didn't like the look). I'm also not worrying about it too much. It will be here when its here. 

Jan 24, 2014 at 1:43 PM Post #3,083 of 8,377
  Yeah, 6 weeks isn't happening. I'm on two months and figure I'll have at least another month or 2-3. And I didn't go for the CF (didn't like the look). I'm also not worrying about it too much. It will be here when its here. 

I ordered Roxanne on BF hoping they could deliver in 6 weeks. Which is already longer than the usual 4 weeks turnaround for their other ciems. I ordered the JH16 not long ago and got it in a little over 3 weeks after they received my impressions.

Now I'm starting to regret choosing Roxanne over LCD-X. I could have been enjoying LCD-X now and just wait until Roxanne production is stable and could get it on the next BF sale. Getting your money tied for months without getting anything in return is just wrong.

Jan 24, 2014 at 1:56 PM Post #3,084 of 8,377
My hope is that once they have the cable and CF cases themselves sorted out (hopefully soon), the acrylic makes will start shipping because there is nothing wrong with the actual acrylic shell/monitors themselves, just the cable and cf case, so they could have a whole slew of monitors waiting to ship as soon as the case and cable are good and then people will get flooded and they will be caught back up...easy going unitl then....

Jan 24, 2014 at 2:04 PM Post #3,085 of 8,377
My hope is that once they have the cable and CF cases themselves sorted out (hopefully soon), the acrylic makes will start shipping because there is nothing wrong with the actual acrylic shell/monitors themselves, just the cable and cf case, so they could have a whole slew of monitors waiting to ship as soon as the case and cable are good and then people will get flooded and they will be caught back up...easy going unitl then....

Why would a CF case affect acrylic orders? My understanding is for acrylic orders they will get the standard case. So, I don't understand why the hang ups in CF impacts acrylic production.

Jan 24, 2014 at 3:17 PM Post #3,088 of 8,377
Perhaps I should shoot them a mail to send mine with the regular case if they can ship it now. I never cared for CF anyway.

I already did. I don't need this fancy case. All I care is my Roxanne's to be in my ears as soon as possible.

Jan 24, 2014 at 3:50 PM Post #3,090 of 8,377
I already did. I don't need this fancy case. All I care is my Roxanne's to be in my ears as soon as possible.

Or order the normal case 'under 40 $' and ask them to send the Roxanne's with it. Then, when ready, they can send the CF case when it is ready:)
Although you might not want the case that badly... it is a part of the product.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back