NEW!! iBasso Elite TWag Replacement Cable and Interconnect
Sep 10, 2010 at 2:31 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

SACD-Man

Formerly With Whiplash Audio
Balanced is HERE!! Another option for listeners to experience portable balance. iBasso introduces the new Toucan. 

Here are some photos...

Interconnect from the Bomslang to the Toucan

Details:

** TWag wire used. This is one of the best known wires today for IEM replacement and Interconnects. 
    Details on this cryo'd wire can be found: http://www.cryo-parts.com/cryoparts_twag.html.
**The IEM replacement cable uses the new over molding process. It comes in 48" and 64" 
**Custom black and beige earpiece can be made. The Original replacement cable can be terminated with this 6pin balanced connector.
**The Interconnect can be custom to any length. Standard is 6". Its also made from TWag. 

Currently only a few over mold cables are available from the first batch. More are on order with my custom earpiece and TWag. I expect a new batch between 9/25 - 10/2. 
Preorders will be taken and multi cable orders will be discounted. 

This replacement cable and interconnect provided a MAJOR improvement over the stock cable and allow the listener to feel satisfied with their investment. Every order is backed up by a 30 day full money back guarantee. This confidence is based a proven quality with the TWag line.

Prices:
48" - $300
64" - $350

Interconnect 6" 6pin to 6pin - $120

Any multi cable purchase will be given a discount.

I'm in the process of updating my website. These products will be listed soon. Until than, please email me at csanborn@whiplashaudio.com

My PayPal address is csanborn@whiplashaudio.com

Anticipate reviews to follow.

Craig

Sep 10, 2010 at 10:03 AM Post #2 of 5
Received the TWag IC, Craig and the iBasso combo is being burned in.  I've been floored by the SQ of this combo out-of-the box and that's just with listening to it via a S/E TWagged JH13 Pro.

Planning to do about 200 hrs of burn-in.  Hopefully, the 6-pin terminated TWag IEM cable I have ordered will arrive soon.  According to iBasso, there is a big difference between operating in S/E and Balanced mode on this gear, so I'm eagerly anticipating it.

Sep 10, 2010 at 10:12 AM Post #3 of 5
Would you mind if I asked why there appears to be no ground wires for the interconnect, any particular reason?  I don't know how necessary they are, but I am certain they are wired up internally unlike the gnd pins on the headphone out.

Sep 10, 2010 at 10:21 AM Post #4 of 5

Quote:
Would you mind if I asked why there appears to be no ground wires for the interconnect, any particular reason?  I don't know how necessary they are, but I am certain they are wired up internally unlike the gnd pins on the headphone out.

There are separate grounds and they are applied!!

Craig

Users who are viewing this thread

Back