New Headphones
Sep 17, 2011 at 11:20 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

idotsuk

New Head-Fier
Hi, I'm looking for a new pair of in ear earphones, primarily for running, but also for listening to music on the bus.
I had the SE115 before, and when I wore them over the ears, my ears were sore after a few minutes because of the thick cable.
I was thinking about getting the Image S4i.  Their sound quality matches my needs and they're light + they have that nice remote. They're 70$ on amazon
My question is:
Will I be able to wear them over the ears if I find out the tug noise is too much?
Are they durable enough to withstand a lot of sweat?

How are the UE 500Vi? 600Vi? superfi3? superfi 5vi? ue500?
Do you have any alternative offers?
budget is up to 100$

Thank you very much!

Sep 25, 2011 at 10:56 PM Post #5 of 6
Yeah but he says he's going to be running with them...Turbines actually stay in better than you'd think despite the weighty housings, but I still wouldn't recommend them for running.

Quote:
The monster turbines are about 80 bucks on amazon right now and they are far better than the klipsch s4

Sep 25, 2011 at 10:57 PM Post #6 of 6
i think it would be hard to go with running with music: probably one with the over ear fits like ue600? my experience with the s4 is that the cable isn't quite durable. i've seen friends go through 4 sets in less than 2 years during the warranty period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back