New Dali iO-12 ANC Headphones – Impressions Thread
May 5, 2024 at 3:43 PM Post #1,081 of 1,085
Your English is fine
You mean io-12 sounds more detailed, thicker with more robust low end than d7200? How much difference are we talking about
When using the traditional wired mode, with the ca1000 listening, the d7200 has a better effect. When using the Bluetooth mode, the io12 is better. D7200 failed to make me "wow" no matter the Bluetooth mode of team1 or mub1.

I have been using translation software to translate my words into English to communicate with everyone. My English level is limited.

May 5, 2024 at 4:15 PM Post #1,082 of 1,085
When using the traditional wired mode, with the ca1000 listening, the d7200 has a better effect. When using the Bluetooth mode, the io12 is better. D7200 failed to make me "wow" no matter the Bluetooth mode of team1 or mub1.

I have been using translation software to translate my words into English to communicate with everyone. My English level is limited.
So, in wired d7200 is better and in bluetooth io12 is better
Thank you👍
Do d7200 in wired mode make you vow?

May 5, 2024 at 4:30 PM Post #1,083 of 1,085
So, in wired d7200 is better and in bluetooth io12 is better
Thank you👍
Do d7200 in wired mode make you vow?
First of all. I must honestly tell you that I don't have much experience in listening to the d7200. The d7200 is not comfortable to wear. Every time I wear it for about half an hour, I can't help but want to take it off. This is the main reason why I sell it.

My favourite sound is: on the basis of the three-frequency balance, improve some high-frequency brightness, and add appropriate overtones to get a better atmosphere, and the sound is warm.

The d7200 is not bright enough most of the time, only in some piano recordings and solo recordings of individual classical guitars, which gives me the feeling of "wow".

May 5, 2024 at 4:32 PM Post #1,084 of 1,085
First of all. I must honestly tell you that I don't have much experience in listening to the d7200. The d7200 is not comfortable to wear. Every time I wear it for about half an hour, I can't help but want to take it off. This is the main reason why I sell it.

My favourite sound is: on the basis of the three-frequency balance, improve some high-frequency brightness, and add appropriate overtones to get a better atmosphere, and the sound is warm.

The d7200 is not bright enough most of the time, only in some piano recordings and solo recordings of individual classical guitars, which gives me the feeling of "wow".
Thank you bro❤️ for your review

May 6, 2024 at 11:24 AM Post #1,085 of 1,085
Today is 6 months since I owning the iO-12. This is a BT/ANC headphone that people with experience withy (very) good wired-only headphones and speakers must trying one day -- I'm sure many of this people will heaving a very positive surprise.

Dali doing a remarkable job in the research and development of this headphone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back