New clip soon anybody?
Jun 14, 2009 at 8:16 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 24

namiSWAN

Banned
new sansa clip will come outsoon. - Sansa Clip - abi>>forums what do you think? True? It will be the best, DAP by size of clip and micro sd slot, btw is it possible to fit 16gb in the clip? or it to small? , fuze had much more space, but what about the clip?
tongue_smile.gif

Jun 14, 2009 at 9:26 AM Post #2 of 24
Dang I just got my clip a couple of weeks ago!

Jun 14, 2009 at 9:30 AM Post #3 of 24
frown.gif
I just got mine today. Oh well, I got it for $20, so it was worth it no matter what. Maybe I will get another when this comes out.

-Nkk

Jun 14, 2009 at 5:30 PM Post #9 of 24
im actually hoping they add a microSD slot to it, to make it compatible with that slot music BS, but on the upside, 8GB clip + 16GB SDHC, 24GB clip anyone ?

Jun 28, 2009 at 10:23 PM Post #11 of 24
OK, so a newb ('Junior Member') on another board posts the following and you guys are instantly onboard with it ? No verfication from any industry source, but it must be true because you read it on the Internet ? Just out of interest, does this sort of thing happen very often on the Subcontinent ?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok dont ask where i know it from but a new sansa clip will come out soon the main difference will be A microsd slot!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anything that begins with 'dont ask where I know it from' is immediately flagged as BS in most countries - why are some Head-Fiers so bloody gullible ? If you read through the rest of that thread, it appears that the OP had the Fuze confused with a 'new Clip' ......

Jun 29, 2009 at 12:33 AM Post #12 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by estreeter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anything that begins with 'dont ask where I know it from' is immediately flagged as BS in most countries - why are some Head-Fiers so bloody gullible ? If you read through the rest of that thread, it appears that the OP had the Fuze confused with a 'new Clip' ......

It takes all kinds to make a world. Gullible people, and people who thinks they know better to point at them.

Seriously, I believe a Clip with SD support is probably something all owners of the Clip would really enjoy... hence why some people got excited even tho it's just a rumor.

Jun 29, 2009 at 1:22 AM Post #13 of 24
A Clip with SD support is called a 'Fuze', and its been available for some time now. 8GB onboard plus whatever SD card you can afford to inject into the thing. Problem solved.

Sandisk Sansa Fuze 8GB MP3 Player Silver

Granted, its more expensive than the Clip, but suggestions that Sandisk will resurrect a 2GB player, give you more storage via an expansion slot, and sell it for significantly less than the 4GB Fuze make no sense. What would it be competing with - the iPod Shuffle ?

Jun 29, 2009 at 2:30 AM Post #14 of 24
I am more interested in seeing what the new Fuze will be like... more battery life, improved built quality, gapless and fixing those stupid album art issues will be enough to create a perfect DAP.

Jun 29, 2009 at 2:44 AM Post #15 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by estreeter /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So your saying you're 100% sure there ISN'T gonna be a new clip? You really don't know. The OP isn't even sure if this new clip is real(or in the making). And aren't we all entitled to being gullible sometimes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back