New Beyer DT1350
Nov 1, 2013 at 3:18 PM Post #3,617 of 4,010
Also adjust the headband.....you can open them to the widest opening or closed ...I find keeping them closed not spread apart helps with the pain etc..I wear them for 2 hrs at a time with no issues, but used to have issues at first.

All the best
Alex

Nov 1, 2013 at 11:25 PM Post #3,618 of 4,010
  Also adjust the headband.....you can open them to the widest opening or closed ...I find keeping them closed not spread apart helps with the pain etc..I wear them for 2 hrs at a time with no issues, but used to have issues at first.

All the best
Alex

Tried the headband. Didn't really do anything for me!

But one interesting I found today was... I needed my Left earcup at the 4th position from top, and my Right earcup at the 2nd position from top. it seems very uneven but that's whats been keeping them comfortable for me.

So far today I've wore them for 4 hours (not straight) and my ears are definitely not as red as yesterday and not as sore. It's actually quite comfortable that I could wear them for an hour without taking them off.
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 2, 2013 at 2:35 AM Post #3,619 of 4,010
The stock pads definitely soften up over time and get more comfortable or you get more used to them. Pity they didn't just design em to be comfy though

Nov 3, 2013 at 3:39 AM Post #3,622 of 4,010
so, is there an official US link (amazon, ebay, etc) where I can buy the new headband pads/earpads that's used on the new facelift? sorry if this was asked/answered before but I think I still find it difficult to search for it.
Thank you..

Nov 3, 2013 at 6:30 AM Post #3,623 of 4,010
The stock pads definitely soften up over time and get more comfortable or you get more used to them. Pity they didn't just design em to be comfy though

Exactly. Not only they get more comfortable over time (in my experience about 2 weeks given my usage pattern) but the seal also gets better as the pads soften up.

If an asymmetrical headband setting fits best -- why not. Spreading the headband gives a bit more distance between the cups but makes the clamping force much stronger IMO. I always keep it closed.

Nov 3, 2013 at 7:09 AM Post #3,624 of 4,010

Exactly. Not only they get more comfortable over time (in my experience about 2 weeks given my usage pattern) but the seal also gets better as the pads soften up.

If an asymmetrical headband setting fits best -- why not. Spreading the headband gives a bit more distance between the cups but makes the clamping force much stronger IMO. I always keep it closed.

All the best
Alex

Thanks for the tip! I will try that!

Nov 9, 2013 at 9:01 PM Post #3,629 of 4,010
Anyone else here interested in the t51p?
There havent been many impressions yet and they've been mixed (some awesome some bad).
Seems like they massively improved comfort which as we all know is the big one, but also the fiddly fit.
But how will they sound compared to the 1350 is the really important one...

Nov 9, 2013 at 9:49 PM Post #3,630 of 4,010
  Anyone else here interested in the t51p?
There havent been many impressions yet and they've been mixed (some awesome some bad).
Seems like they massively improved comfort which as we all know is the big one, but also the fiddly fit.
But how will they sound compared to the 1350 is the really important one...

I haven't seen any bad impressions yet! If you have a link or two, that would be appreciated. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back