new akg k323 xs
Jul 30, 2016 at 4:22 AM Post #32 of 32
I had them - drivers are too small, not exactly tinny sounding and the soundstage is good, but 5.8mm just sound "small". Get Soundmagic ES20 instead, they are cheaper and better sounding. 13.5mm drivers, decent bass and soundstage.

Already got a pair, only paid 17$ for them though. Got the ones without the mic. Haven't had time to listen to them much yet, the cable is short but for me It's okay, it's better than a too long cable for me since I always have the phone in the inside pocket in the jacket. Build seems good and they fit very well in my ears and comfortable. This is the best fit I have ever experienced out of an IEM actually with the sleeves that follow with them. I could go jogging and jump around or whatever and I'm pretty sure they wouldn't come out. Sticks really good inside the ear. Initial impression on the sound is that I think they sound totally okay. Very closed in sounding though but in comparison to the TX1 for example which sounds bigger and more spacious to me, they don't have excessive bass to the point I have to heavily ajust for it with an EQ. Instrument separation sounded good though if I remember correctly, I will listen some more and try to remember to return with some further thoughts. I think this IEM is now discontinued and replaced by Y23 which seem to be essentially the same earphone? Not 100% sure about this though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back