Need your help again (update)
May 15, 2006 at 1:29 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 19

Lisa

Headphoneus Supremus
Remember my problems with my heath and my teeth? (from this thread) Let me start by saying a big THANK YOU to all of you for all your prayers last time I asked. It helped!

I need some your help again because things are getting worse again.

Little update.
A couple of moths ago a tooth broke and I got it pulled in hospital. Because I've got CFIDS I was really really sick afterwards. Took two months to get over that hospital visit. Within those two months one of my wisdom teeth broke. I got that one pulled about 4 or 5 weeks ago. This time I was a little less sick afterwards. I guess that were the prayers working!
smily_headphones1.gif

But at the moment I'm very sick again. Just one of those setbacks that sometimes comes without there being a cause for it. Got something to do with hormones I think as I got really sick the day I got my period but I'm not sure why this happened this month and why six days later I'm still not better. Meanwhile about a week ago another wisdom teeth broke. The docter that pulled the other two teeth just went on holidays for 6 weeks and the doctor that's still there is less flexible. The assistant told us that the best she could do is make an appointment at 8:15 in the morning and peep me in front of others. The reason I need to go before others is because I'm too sick to wait in the waiting room. It's a good deal if I didn't have my sleeping problem. I can't controll when I go to sleep and wake up. Those times change all the time. And at the moment I'm still asleep at 8:15. And I will wake up later and later every day. Not that I can go to hospital now anyway because ATM I'm too sick and It'd be too risky. But I hope I'll be over this setback really soon.

So all I do now is pray that I will feel better again very soon so I can go to the hospital and pray that I will be able to go to sleep earlier and wake up earlier.
If you can spare a prayer for me or cross those fingers and toes please do so.

Thank you.
smily_headphones1.gif

May 15, 2006 at 5:00 PM Post #2 of 19
As always I'll pray to any god that will listen be it Buddha, Allah, or Asklepios. I'll hope for the best

May 15, 2006 at 9:14 PM Post #4 of 19
Hang in there Lisa! You got through it before so you'll get through it again. My prayers are with you.

May 16, 2006 at 1:39 PM Post #5 of 19
Hang in there, you know you have the support of everyone here at Head-Fi!

May 16, 2006 at 4:30 PM Post #7 of 19
Get well friend.

May 16, 2006 at 5:17 PM Post #10 of 19
My prayers are with you Lisa, may God bless you with a speedy recovery!

May 17, 2006 at 12:28 AM Post #12 of 19
Wishing you all the best, kiddo. I'll light a candle for you.

May 17, 2006 at 2:47 AM Post #13 of 19
Lisa, it's good to hear from you again. As always, you will be in our thoughts! Cheers to a speedy recovery!!

Aditya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back