Need to replace my AudioFly AF78's
May 16, 2014 at 1:46 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

HerbRoller

New Head-Fier
Hello Head-Fi! 

So, after my AudioFly AF78's have broken for the third time, I feel like a better replacement is necessary, although I like the design/fit/sound.
After some google-ing I figured that the RBH EP2's were the best but then found a thread on here questioning whether they were the best in-ear headphones for $200 or not.

Just wondering if you could give me some recommendations? I usually go to Jaben Audio in Melbourne as they have a wide selection of headphones that you can try there and then, but I am no longer in Australia.

Looking to spend around $200 for some in-ear's. I am keen on my bass as I listen to lots of electronic/beats. However, I guess I will never get an exact ideal pair of headphones for me without really trying them and seeing how they fit (something that interests me in the RBH EP2's).

Seeing as you guys are the experts, just wondering what you guys recommend? Not really too interested in the way they look, just performance, bass and ideally a strong build as I use headphones daily.

thanks for reading!

Alex

May 16, 2014 at 2:14 AM Post #3 of 4
Hmmm, they do seem pretty interesting! Although unfortunately I will be just listening to these through my iPod and some reviews say they sound pretty average through an iPod/Phone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back