Need SSOP 28 to Dip adaptor boards made
Apr 15, 2005 at 3:26 AM Post #6 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by chaostic
Not having 100 dollars to spend on 5 adaptors from molex while having 2 spare chips I can bargain/trade with.

The issue is that you have shown that you lack money and are new to the DIY audio world. I have a hard time believing that you bought 2 $16/each opamps, especially if you didn't have a planned use for them. That leads me to believe that you are trying to "bargain/trade" samples.

Apr 15, 2005 at 4:38 AM Post #11 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by chaostic
the adaptors I am looking for would go towards creating a working prototype basic usb adc/dac with s/pdif to sell . . . just using it for what it was designed for, giving people and companies big and small the ability to create commercial products using TI chips.

So, you are coming to a DIY forum, trying to get someone to do what the market says is at least $100 worth of work in exchange for 2 $16 chips that you didn't pay for so that you can create a commercial product?

Really, I am not trying to be a pain here, but this is D.I. Yourself. This thread might give you some ideas.

-d

Apr 15, 2005 at 1:09 PM Post #12 of 16
I guess he got embarrassed by his posts? Sheesh...
rolleyes.gif

Apr 16, 2005 at 3:20 AM Post #15 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by rickcr42
weird thread but anyway.................

I am surprised no one mentioned custom work by Brown Dog Adapters as a solution.

I just bought one of those (though I'll be using it for a tsop, not a ssop), along with 8 8-soics and 6 sot-23s. Due to be delivered Monday!
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back