Need Some Help on a Port. Rig
Oct 25, 2006 at 6:28 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

DJ Mauler

500+ Head-Fier
Sup guys ive been looking to spend a lil money on a new port rig... since i dont wanna wear my H340 out doing day to day listening.

so i was looking at a 30,60, or 80 gig ipod... now im gonna get a case for it... like agent 18 of they fit the 60 and 80 gig drives... so if i could get some good recomendations that would be awesome

now on to headphones... i was thinking of something along the lines of shures or something... something thats small and i can wrap up in a lil bag

basically something super portable...

id appreciate the recomendations since i havent had too much time to keep up with all the audio stuff.

also is with the agent 18 or another equal type of case can i use mini to mini cables for whenever i can get an amp?

its late so sorry if it doesnt make some sense

Oct 25, 2006 at 8:31 AM Post #2 of 3
DJ Mauler says:
Quote:

i dont wanna wear my H340 out doing day to day listening.

I understand that the H340 is a great little dap. Have you seen what's coming out within the year. Wear the damn thing out!

blessingx had a great post cocerning the next generation of iPod Killers.

If you MUST! Try adding (not replacing) a small flash drive. As far is in-ear cans, you have the usual suspects.

Save your money. The kind of stuff that is coming is impressive.
cool.gif

Oct 25, 2006 at 8:56 AM Post #3 of 3
Well for a case I suggest a YoTank or if you want an incredibly durable cover go for an invisible shield Invisble Shield.

As for the phones my suggestion is the E4c's but if you want to spend more go for some E500's, according to many the E4c's are excellent IEMs, you won't be disappointed.

For a player I suggest iModding a 4th generation iPod (you will need an amp) if you are going to eventualy buy an amp I think that would be the wiser decision for (again, according to many) a better audio experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back