Need recommendations for interconnect cable for DX50 and Apex Glacier.
Nov 9, 2013 at 4:26 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

BucketInABucket

Headphoneus Supremus
I have an Apex Glacier coming next week and I will be pairing it with the DX50, HD25 Aluminium and NAD HP50 (the latter of which will also be coming next week). Me being the idiot with the lack of common sense that I usually am, I conveniently forgot to purchase an interconnect cable for the 3.5mm line-out of the DX50 to the line-in of the Glacier and have no idea which one to get. Recommendations please?

gs1000.gif

Nov 9, 2013 at 5:05 PM Post #2 of 3
  I have an Apex Glacier coming next week and I will be pairing it with the DX50, HD25 Aluminum and NAD HP50 (the latter of which will also be coming next week). Me being the idiot with the lack of common sense that I usually am, I conveniently forgot to purchase an interconnect cable for the 3.5mm line-out of the DX50 to the line-in of the Glacier and have no idea which one to get. Recommendations please?

gs1000.gif

I would tell you to build your own. I build my own cables. Especially those on whom i will be relying on for a longer period of time. I feel that building something for you self is far superior in terms of satisfaction than just going out and purchasing something from a large company. And it's more cost efficient in most cases. If you build one yourself then you are only paying for the cost of individual parts and not for labor, shipping, branding and all other things relating to a increase in price. 

Well that's my answer. Please do tell me if you disagree with anything i just wrote and do give your opinion on the matter.

Regards: Markus.

Nov 9, 2013 at 5:14 PM Post #3 of 3
I would actually attempt to DiY a cable if I had the necessary equipment, but since I'm boarding in England I don't have that option and I would rather buy another one online nor wait until the 19th of December when I finally get back to HK.

I do believe in the gloriousness of DiY though, I should probably bring my soldering equipment to England.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back