Need portable IEM
May 14, 2013 at 8:51 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

sneaglebob

100+ Head-Fier
Hello everyone

I am close to getting the amount of money to get an iem under the 400 dollar range and I would like to know which one will suit me. I am a basshead however i don't mind sacrificing some bass, and i'm looking for something that can outperform my current beats pro headphones. I'm looking into the ue900, Monster turbine pro golds, the pro coppers and although these are not IEM's, the vmoda m100. I hope eventually after buying my Iem/full sized headphones i will get a digizoid zo2. Thanks for the advice.

May 15, 2013 at 12:28 AM Post #4 of 4
Quote:
Hello everyone

I am close to getting the amount of money to get an iem under the 400 dollar range and I would like to know which one will suit me. I am a basshead however i don't mind sacrificing some bass, and i'm looking for something that can outperform my current beats pro headphones. I'm looking into the ue900, Monster turbine pro golds, the pro coppers and although these are not IEM's, the vmoda m100. I hope eventually after buying my Iem/full sized headphones i will get a digizoid zo2. Thanks for the advice.

First off -  http://www.head-fi.org/t/596233/buying-portable-or-in-ear-headphones-seeking-guidance-dont-start-a-new-thread-ask-for-advice-here
http://www.head-fi.org/t/596233/buying-portable-or-in-ear-headphones-seeking-guidance-dont-start-a-new-thread-ask-for-advice-here
In case you haven't found these - other places to ask questions regarding portable gear.

"Outperform" - especially iffy as these are full-sized vs IEMs that we're talking about.
Not to mention the UE900s and the MTPG/MTPCs are still quite disparate in signature, despite being so often generalized as "bass-centric IEMs", so if you could narrow down anything else you might be looking for in terms of sound (midrange, staging, treble, etc, etc) - unless of course those aren't being taken into consideration - that would be helpful in the long run as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back