Need opinion: Budget AMP+DAC CM6631A + WM8741 + OPA627 + TPA6120
Jan 23, 2014 at 6:29 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Neo-ST

Head-Fier
I'm intending to buy Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 250ohm headphones and a friend of mine (who's into this world more than me, I just started learning) suggested to buy this amp+dac.

It's Chinese made, "Breeze Audio", it's budget ($128 w/ free shipping) and he says it has the latest chips, that many other renowned brands have at higher price point.

► USB AMP+DAC

Do you think it looks good, should I go ahead with the purchase?
I'm not an expert at audio, just trying to find the best budget USB amp/dac for 770s.

Thanks

Jan 24, 2014 at 1:00 PM Post #2 of 4
Chinese trash or? Avoid and pay more for better known manufacturers or? 
confused_face(1).gif

Jan 24, 2014 at 9:42 PM Post #3 of 4
China does make some good dac and amp's, they aint all bad. my Audio-gd NFB15.32 is made in china and it is a great one but outside your budget most likely.  I seen a Aune T1 for $149 but I do not know how it sound's, some one that have used it with a DT770 pro-250 will have to chime in here.  You should be able to find some good deals in the F/S section of the forums.   A used NFB12.0 would be a good choice if you can find one cheap enough.  If you had a good sound card, you could use it as a source and get a headphone amp. But you do not mention what audio options you have for your pc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back