Need help. Debating between Fiio E11, C&C BH, and Digizoid Zo2.
Mar 6, 2013 at 11:35 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Swy05

100+ Head-Fier
Hello folks.

First want to say this forum has been fantastic (and a drain on my wallet 
wink_face.gif
).

I never knew what a portable amp could do but now that I've used one, I don't think I can go ampless now.

My trust Fiio E6 has served me well but, I think I'm ready to move on to better things.

My budget is a bit small and I'm trying to keep it under $100.

I also use only IEM's (don't really want to carry around full cans).

I'd also like to keep the amp as small and compact as possible (don't want to carry a brick in my pocket) but, I'm willing to sacrifice a bit on the size for a quality amp.

I've looked at the E11, C&C BH, and the Digizoid Zo2 and I'm not sure which one would suit me.

I'll admit, I'm a basshead.  I love EDM, hiphop, etc.  But, I also enjoy other genres as well (rock, heavy metal, pop, etc.)

It seems like the Digizoid will have the best bass.  But the C&C BH will have the best quality all around.

The E11 seems to be not as good but I do like the replaceable battery.

Which amp would suit me best?  Or is there another amp that would suit me as well?

Thanks in advance folks.  
L3000.gif

Mar 6, 2013 at 12:42 PM Post #2 of 6
Budget? Headphone pairing? If you would like bass improvement, I generally run to bassier headphones rather than bassier amps since they are easier to find (in my opinion that is) compared to headphone that is rather all rounder. But for this choice either the CC BH or the ZO would give you the improvement you need, or if you can get one , try a look at the E12

Mar 6, 2013 at 5:56 PM Post #3 of 6
Hello. As mentioned I'd like to keep the budget at around $100.

I'm hunting for new IEM's as well.  But my current ones are ath cks77, jvc fx3x.

It seems like the Digizoid or the C&C are the best options.

The E12 seems very nice but, it's just too darn big.  I think it'd be difficult lugging that around.

Mar 6, 2013 at 7:56 PM Post #4 of 6
Hello folks.

First want to say this forum has been fantastic (and a drain on my wallet 
wink_face.gif

).

I never knew what a portable amp could do but now that I've used one, I don't think I can go ampless now.

My trust Fiio E6 has served me well but, I think I'm ready to move on to better things.

My budget is a bit small and I'm trying to keep it under $100.

I also use only IEM's (don't really want to carry around full cans).

I'd also like to keep the amp as small and compact as possible (don't want to carry a brick in my pocket) but, I'm willing to sacrifice a bit on the size for a quality amp.

I've looked at the E11, C&C BH, and the Digizoid Zo2 and I'm not sure which one would suit me.

I'll admit, I'm a basshead.  I love EDM, hiphop, etc.  But, I also enjoy other genres as well (rock, heavy metal, pop, etc.)

It seems like the Digizoid will have the best bass.  But the C&C BH will have the best quality all around.

The E11 seems to be not as good but I do like the replaceable battery.

Which amp would suit me best?  Or is there another amp that would suit me as well?

Thanks in advance folks.  
L3000.gif
Look, if you're on this forum, what boils down to at the end of the day is SQ, and the C&C BH has it in spades. There's no way you'll regret it over the otherrs, and I have heard all 3, only the BH has survived.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back