need help choosing between 2 value cans
Aug 26, 2014 at 1:05 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Mack-attack

New Head-Fier
hey guys,
So i built another budget pc for my gaming room and was going to get another set of cans . I currently have the jvc ha-rx700. I think there a nice set and have had them for a few years. Im looking at the ha-rx900 or the superlux hd 681 evo. I currentyl have an asus xonar dg with built in amp. I dont consider my self a audiophile expert but i do like nice sound. I prefer bass and warmth over neural. if you guys have any other ideas for a set for around $60 let me know. 
thanks
mack

Aug 26, 2014 at 11:06 PM Post #2 of 2
  hey guys,
So i built another budget PC for my gaming room and was going to get another set of cans . I currently have the jvc ha-rx700. I think there a nice set and have had them for a few years. I'm looking at the ha-rx900 or the Superlux HD 681 EVO. I currently have an Asus Xonar DG with built in amp. I don't consider my self a audiophile expert but i do like nice sound. I prefer bass and warmth over neural. if you guys have any other ideas for a set for around $60 let me know. 
thanks
mack

Did you disable the motherboard's on-board audio? in the BIOS, when you installed the add-on internal sound card?

Is this for music? gaming? movies?
I guess open or closed is ok.
Sometimes you can find a Takstar Pro 80 on sale for a little over $60.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back