ive owned following universal iems
.westone 3, UE triple fi, sennheiser ie80 and shure 535
i still have ie80 and shure 535

custom iems i have in my mind:
.es5
.jh13
.UM miracles

i have no chance to demo them, and from what i read miracles get alot of praise

Ok i made some research about the miracles and its difficult to imagine the sound signature.
I really like the sound signature and clarity of the shure 535 but it can be improved , i tried westone 3 before and didnt the clarity at all, im scared that custom iems could sound like that.
i hear music of all types so its more about the clarity. westone 3 sounded very artificial, sibilant and grainy, like robotic sound, nothing musical. Also tried UE triple.fi, clarity was like shure but also artifical sounding with excessive highs became fatiguing. ie80 is very close in sound quality to shure for my ears, but lacks the resolution i get from shures.

i think about sending my shures for reshell to UM and adding extra drivers.  perfect sound for me would be, clarity and midrange of my current shure 535 plus wider soundstage, more present and sparkly highs, more airy sound but still with shure warmth, maybe also better controlled punchy bass. also mids and actually overall could be just a little bit more laid back, so you dont get the feeling that music injected right into center of your brain. must be perfect allrounder for all music types

maybe can anybody who owned both shure535 and miracles give a feedback?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back