Need a pair of in-ears for under $50
Mar 20, 2013 at 1:58 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

DaanaltheNoob

New Head-Fier
Hi guys, I'm looking for a pair of in-ears under $50, to complement my Creative Aurvana Lives. 

I'd like them to: 

- Sound good (I like bass, but not so much that it overpowers everything else. So, a good thump, without it taking over the rest of the song. I also like detail in my music, I like to hear the little things. But if I have to choose, bass comes first)

- Obviously, be under $50.

- Isolate well (at least, better than the Creative Aurvana Live.)

- Be comfortable

- Come with smaller tips (I have smaller ears)

- Not tangle easily. 

I've been looking at the VSONIC VC02. Are there any other options? Apparently the Ultimate Ears UE500s aren't bad, but that's stretching the budget a bit. 

EDIT: OK, a quick look on Amazon, and it seems that I can get the Ultimate Ears 500, for well under my budget. I've heard my mate's 400s, and I really like the sound of those. But obviously, if I can get better, than I'd obviously get those. I can also get the Super Fi 4s, for well under my budget.

What's better, the Super Fi 4s, or the 500s? 

Mar 20, 2013 at 2:03 AM Post #2 of 2
OK, a quick look on Amazon, and it seems that I can get the Ultimate Ears 500, for well under my budget. I've heard my mate's 400s, and I really like the sound of those. But obviously, if I can get better, than I'd obviously get those. I can also get the Super Fi 4s, for well under my budget.

What's better, the Super Fi 4s, or the 500s? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back