Need a good vomit? Watch this!
Oct 16, 2009 at 12:51 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

VicAjax

Headphoneus Supremus
discuss:

ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Oct 16, 2009 at 12:57 AM Post #2 of 15
Chunky puss, ain't it...

Thanx for sharing?

/ Goes to retrieve my oven fresh pizza
wink.gif

Oct 16, 2009 at 1:06 AM Post #4 of 15
Thanks for sharing...?

Next time you start a thread, I shall quote your signature, never is good for me.

Oct 16, 2009 at 2:14 AM Post #7 of 15
Just finished my yummy pizza late nite snack.... Bit of red sauce dripped...

Never - is never good for you ? lol

Oct 16, 2009 at 2:21 AM Post #8 of 15
I just happened to be listening to a B-side of Jesus-and-Mary-Chain sing "Kill Surf City": 'seemed like the perfect soundtrack for doodlike dermatological eruptions over the kitchen table. Where does one find girlfriends who not only want to pop yer back-zits but who think it's good craic filming it?

Oct 16, 2009 at 2:43 AM Post #10 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sherwood /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That was positively cathartic.

Well now, Sherwood, I've read Aristotle's Poetics too, and if it was cathartic, you must have discovered something about the truth of the world. I know the cathartic truth of Oedipus Rex ("Just 'cause yer the king of Thebes, don't be such a smart-ass that you think you can ****** with the gods."), but what what's the seminal point of this come-tragedy?

Oct 16, 2009 at 2:51 AM Post #12 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by catachresis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well now, Sherwood, I've read Aristotle's Poetics too, and if it was cathartic, you must have discovered something about the truth of the world. I know the cathartic truth of Oedipus Rex ("Just 'cause yer the king of Thebes, don't be such a smart-ass that you think you can ****** with the gods."), but what what's the seminal point of this come-tragedy?

I do hope you will allow me to draw from the lesser works of Noah Webster when I (rudely) refer to my "catharsis" as being a sense of purification or cleansing.

Of course, if you are tickled by teleological truths, they can by found in the darkest of places. The universe is not only a stranger place than we imagine, but a stranger place than we can imagine.

Oct 16, 2009 at 4:12 AM Post #14 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sherwood /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Of course, if you are tickled by teleological truths, they can by found in the darkest of places.

Now I have gone to the dark place, and I comprehend with pity and fear that even people who achieve fifteen minutes of fame on the interwebs are sometimes dermatological biohazard sites. Woe to the unclean and the un-exfoliated! Woe unto the reality show and fan-site that exhibits their expressed infections and exploded pores! Whoa, I really didn't need to take any of that on after eating a second helping of cream-chip-beef-on toast.

Quote:

The universe is not only a stranger place than we imagine, but a stranger place than we can imagine.

Amen to that.

Oct 16, 2009 at 4:23 AM Post #15 of 15
I feel oddly relieved after watching that... like the world is somehow a better place now that that poor man has lost the weight equivalent of a third-grade child out of his back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back