Need a good pair of headphones, budget- £250!!!!! :)
Nov 19, 2016 at 4:46 PM Post #19 of 42
This is a very good deal $249 !      http://store.hifiman.com/index.php/headphones/he-400i.html

Nov 19, 2016 at 5:40 PM Post #21 of 42
Not U.K. Though

Are you saying Hifiman will not ship to the UK ? I may be wrong but I find it strange that you would not be able to buy a pair of he-400i from Somebody for sale price & have them shipped to the UK !
You may need to be a little aggressive and ask but this is a standard sale price that all dealers are offering !  Try US Dealers if need be, at that price offer to pay your own shipping.

Nov 19, 2016 at 7:39 PM Post #23 of 42
Sorry but what do you mean by this? Don't suppose you can explain

!? Headphones are very different and not at all equal. Otherwise you wouldnt be asking for help now would you?

Not U.K. Though

Just checked their website and they most certainly ship to the UK. They are even stating world wide shipping in the faqs.

I don't have an amp and don't really want on lol

Your obviously new to this whole headphone thing but let me tell you... you will need an amp sooner or later. And no... you wont be loling when it hits you ^^. Your wallet certainly wont.

Nov 19, 2016 at 8:43 PM Post #24 of 42
!? Headphones are very different and not at all equal. Otherwise you wouldnt be asking for help now would you?

Just checked their website and they most certainly ship to the UK. They are even stating world wide shipping in the faqs.

Your obviously new to this whole headphone thing but let me tell you... you will need an amp sooner or later. And no... you wont be loling when it hits you ^^. Your wallet certainly wont.
Oh well then what headphones do you recommend that I get which doesn't need amps? I'm mainly using it for audio entertainment purposes on my smartphone at PC, not intending to carry round a huge amp

Nov 19, 2016 at 9:03 PM Post #25 of 42
If you don't mind in-ears, get the last of the 14.2mm-driver Aurisonics, whose company was bought by Fender this year. The ASG-1.5 goes for 300 here:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Aurisonics-ASG-1-5-Single-Earphones-Replaceable/dp/B00NPA2D84/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1479607148&sr=8-1&keywords=aurisonics+asg

I have the ASG-1plus and it is easily the best in-ear I have ever used.

Edit: Oh yeah, no amp needed. :cool:

Nov 20, 2016 at 12:24 PM Post #26 of 42
If you don't mind in-ears, get the last of the 14.2mm-driver Aurisonics, whose company was bought by Fender this year. The ASG-1.5 goes for 300 here:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Aurisonics-ASG-1-5-Single-Earphones-Replaceable/dp/B00NPA2D84/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1479607148&sr=8-1&keywords=aurisonics+asg

I have the ASG-1plus and it is easily the best in-ear I have ever used.

Edit: Oh yeah, no amp needed.
cool.gif

Not a fan of in ears- always break them haha

Nov 21, 2016 at 2:26 PM Post #30 of 42
hd 598 are better sounding to my ears in the beginning, please consider that IN THE BEGINNING please 
for me the 650s ended up being way better but you have to get use to the sound once you have the 650s for a month or 2 you will put on 598 and notice something is missing and ill tell you what it is depth and imaging if you like highs you will say that 598 are better i personally love highs treble etc... but you start noticing the hd 650s are better in most thing even though the might sound less exciting at first 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back