Nationite S:Flo2 Preorder 8GB, 16GB (Batch 4)
Sep 16, 2010 at 7:33 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

razzer001

Member of the Trade: Brainwavz
The is a new PRE-ORDER for the Nationite S:FLO2, if you are interested in purchasing this, then please read the below"
  1. We expect to take delivery of this new stock by NOVEMBER 8th.
  2. All orders will start to ship AFTER the stock has arrived and it will take us 3 - 5 days to get all the orders packed and mailed out.
  3. This is a long preorder, so if you do not like how long it will take then please order when the S:FLO2 is in stock - we want our customers to be happy, we do not want you to think bad about us just because this is a long preorder.
  4. The arrival date of the stock may change, if there are any delays it will only be announced on our forums.

Preorder price:

S:FLO2 16GB SPECIAL PRICE TILL OCT 15th - USD$159.50 AFTER OCT 15th till NOV 7th - USD$169.550 - Normal price $179.50

S:FLO 8GB PRICE TILL NOV 7th - USD$129.50 - Normal price $139.50

Special extras:
- S:Flo2 triple pack leather carrying case - $19.50 (normally $29.50)
- S:Flo2 triple pack leather carrying case and Brainwavz M2 - $59.50

Get one today!

Enjoy!

Sep 29, 2010 at 6:06 AM Post #2 of 8
Good news, we may get the S:Flo2 in stock sooner than predicted, but i will only be confirmed this after the 10th when the factory is back to work after their National holidays.

Oct 12, 2010 at 7:57 PM Post #3 of 8
This is the 12th, any news?

And I have to ask, what's with no WAV as a ripping format?

???

Oct 13, 2010 at 10:46 PM Post #4 of 8
The touch panel fabrication is ahead of schedule and we might get all the completed panels from the Taiwanese manufacturer later next week, after which it will take another 2 weeks for the S:Flo2 units to be made, tested and sent out to us, so all in all we may get the S:Flo2 units a week earlier than expected but at the very least we do not expect the delivery date to be pushed back from the original time frame.

Oct 14, 2010 at 1:22 AM Post #6 of 8

Quote:
Any comment on a lack of WAV format?

???

It plays WAV.  Listening right now.  
biggrin.gif

Oct 14, 2010 at 10:57 AM Post #7 of 8
Thanks for the update as their specs don't list WAV.  Personally, I'd encourage them to correct this error by omission.

Can you comment on sound quality as a stand-alone DAP?  I'm looking for something better than a Sansa DAP but less expensive than a HiFi Man HF-801.

???

Oct 14, 2010 at 4:24 PM Post #8 of 8

Quote:
Thanks for the update as their specs don't list WAV.  Personally, I'd encourage them to correct this error by omission.

Can you comment on sound quality as a stand-alone DAP?  I'm looking for something better than a Sansa DAP but less expensive than a HiFi Man HF-801.

???

PM sent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back