NAME YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM,ITS SUMMER AND YES I KNOW I AM TYPING IN CAPS...LOL
Jul 2, 2005 at 6:33 PM Post #32 of 60
Anything with peanut butter and chocolate in it.
biggrin.gif

Jul 2, 2005 at 6:33 PM Post #33 of 60
Good quality Pistachio. I'd kill for some now.

Jul 2, 2005 at 6:48 PM Post #34 of 60
I'm, glad you are feeling better Billy. Talked to Ray today, he is off for the weekend so he took some time off to relax
biggrin.gif

Jul 2, 2005 at 7:19 PM Post #35 of 60
Pingviini-tuutti "3 suklaata" (three chocolate flavors in a single extra large cone) by Valio (currently owned by Nestlé). There is also a mint-chocolate variant, yum.

Regards,

L.

Jul 2, 2005 at 7:39 PM Post #36 of 60
Gifford's Moose Tracks is amazing and is my favorite ice cream of all time. No one makes Moose Tracks (or Fudge Tracks as Edy's calls their ripoff of it) like Gifford's.

Jul 2, 2005 at 8:51 PM Post #38 of 60
Ben & Jerry's Dave Mathews Band Magic Brownies. Vanilla ice cream with rasberry swirl and big brownie chunks. Its very refreshing and then you get a big old chunk of chewy brownie. Good crap.

MJ

Jul 2, 2005 at 10:11 PM Post #41 of 60
I LOOOVE bittersweet ice-cream. Only place I know where you can get it (well, at least the kind I know of) is in my mom's hometown, a church makes it or something and it's amazing. Take vanilla ice-cream and add super-fine slivers of bittersweet chocolate and you have an awesome ijs/eis/ice-cream! I dunno if they add other stuff but yeah, it's great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back