n00b looking for comfortable, decent sound headphones under $100
Oct 7, 2011 at 9:15 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

riverrag

New Head-Fier
Hi guys

I only need headphones for some music and movies when i watch on my laptop or when i'm grinding long poker sessions live to connect to my ipod so my main need is comfort and i wouldn't mind decent sound :)

I'm an absolute n00b with electronics in general so it'd be awesome if you experts suggested me summin for around $50 to $100 .. Thanks!

Thanks!

Edit : I wanted over the ear headphones because they look cooler and somehow intimidating while playing poker.  And i listen to mainly pop music so excessive bass or other qualities are not too important!

Thanks guys :)

Oct 7, 2011 at 10:09 AM Post #2 of 4
JVC on ear with NC, Philips O' Neal, Pioneer MJ51 and SR60i.

Oct 7, 2011 at 2:03 PM Post #3 of 4
Sennheiser HD448 amazing sound for the money and good sound isolation from the card shuffling :)

Oct 7, 2011 at 11:31 PM Post #4 of 4
give a look see at theses  http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826262189, I just picked up a pair and I'm liking them alot!! they sound a little like my EX600's, maybe not as large of a soundsatge, but a nice one with some pretty good instrument seperation with some nice detail coming thru, they have decent bass, and some highs, mids are a little light, but I've only put a couple of hours on them, and I am listening to them with the HO of my iPod 7th gen classic, so very easy to drive, a very nice sound and fairly well balanced, I'm quiet surprised, and at only $24.00 out the door from newegg!! go figure, wow they are really nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back