MYSPHERE 3.1-UNIQUE in SOUND&DESIGN&BUILD QUALITY
Sep 25, 2016 at 1:55 PM Post #77 of 1,383
Looks like it's ON ear.............is this true? 

Sep 25, 2016 at 3:27 PM Post #78 of 1,383
 Looks all of $80 worth (check the headband) but I'm sure it'll be in the thousands.

Sep 25, 2016 at 5:09 PM Post #79 of 1,383
As marketing assistant (my current day job), I suggest you to pay Head-Fi and become an sponsor, and let Jude introduce your product.
He is a magician at that, d@mn, even Cavalli amps look serious when he speaks about them.

You have your product done, and what a product, the legendary AKG K1000 successor, so why waste it with such a poor timing and lack of explanations?
Look at Focal, yes, very big company, but very, very wise, the way they introduced Elear and Utopia, with reviews the first day of the product launch, Jude's measurements and the consecuent forum reaction...top notch marketing and sales move.

Sep 26, 2016 at 1:55 AM Post #82 of 1,383
  Looks like it's ON ear.............is this true? 

Well, it's the AKG K1000 successor after all, of course  it's not going to have any earpads at all, because it was the main and best idea behind the original design. Even from the picture it's quite obvious that there are no pads on the inner side  of the cup, only some metal grid.

Looks all of $80 worth (check the headband) but I'm sure it'll be in the thousands.

Nomax said: "this product will show what is really possible in Build,Construction and Material Quality" and he saw and used every best headphones in the world, including Orpheus 2. So, I think it's no doubt that the headphones will look and feel awesome in the flesh. Probably, the headband is going to be made from some metal or high quality "HD800-like" plastic with memory foam padding. 

By the way, why everyone thought that there is going to be some big announcement? Nobody from the team said anything about it, just Nomax. And he "announced" the Abyss Diana about a year ago and we still know nothing about it, not to mention buying it.

Sep 26, 2016 at 2:10 AM Post #83 of 1,383
  Well, it's the AKG K1000 successor after all, of course  it's not going to have any earpads at all, because it was the main and best idea behind the original design. Even from the picture it's quite obvious that there are no pads on the inner side  of the cup, only some metal grid.

Nomax said: "this product will show what is really possible in Build,Construction and Material Quality" and he saw and used every best headphones in the world, including Orpheus 2. So, I think it's no doubt that the headphones will look and feel awesome in the flesh. Probably, the headband is going to be made from some metal or high quality "HD800-like" plastic with memory foam padding. 

By the way, why everyone thought that there is going to be some big announcement? None from the team said anything about it, just Nomax. And he "announced" the Abyss Diana about a year ago and we still know nothing about it, not to mention buying it.

It think it's cause that's what's usually done when someone announces a product?  Plus he's insider and in touch with the team...so that's what we thought would happen.  There was also supposed to be a link to the product landing page...which we haven't seen yet.

Sep 26, 2016 at 2:24 AM Post #84 of 1,383
  It think it's cause that's what's usually done when someone announces a product?  Plus he's insider and in touch with the team...so that's what we thought would happen.  There was also supposed to be a link to the product landing page...which we haven't seen yet.

Well, it seems to me that noone is really announcing anything, just Nomax, who is just a guy who likes headphones. Actually, he "announced" these headphones on 07/10/2015 on this german forum - http://www.open-end-music.de/vb3/showthread.php?t=9437
I think we all just need to wait some reasonable amount of time. I'm quite sure it will be announced in a very profesional way when the headphones are really ready, not when Nomax say. We just need some patience.

Sep 26, 2016 at 3:45 AM Post #85 of 1,383
  Well, it seems to me that noone is really announcing anything, just Nomax, who is just a guy who likes headphones. Actually, he "announced" these headphones on 07/10/2015 on this german forum - http://www.open-end-music.de/vb3/showthread.php?t=9437
I think we all just need to wait some reasonable amount of time. I'm quite sure it will be announced in a very profesional way when the headphones are really ready, not when Nomax say. We just need some patience.

For sure!  Anyways will wait patiently.  Been doing that a lot lately hehe.  
tongue.gif
 I hope their website can come up soon.  Really want to know more.

Sep 26, 2016 at 5:13 AM Post #86 of 1,383
..........so now the landingpage is ready

http://www.mysphere.at

NOMAX

Sep 27, 2016 at 7:30 PM Post #88 of 1,383
Sep 28, 2016 at 12:31 AM Post #89 of 1,383
Too much waiting for me. NOMAX is talking about these headphones for months already, a big announcment should be few days ago... but nothing. Just some sketch and poor website. All we have are some phrases about something very special, without any details, meassurements or facts.

Sep 28, 2016 at 2:42 AM Post #90 of 1,383
Read correct the Headline.......1989 vs 2017!

I am sure more information will come later this year

Nomax

Users who are viewing this thread

Back