My review of the HiSound Studio-V
Aug 1, 2011 at 6:12 AM Post #16 of 38
I applied the latest Firmware and i have a weird bug :

It seems that the index of files and folder is not refreshed when inserting a SD card, when minor modifications have been made (such as deleting a few folders and adding a few folders).
The studio 5 won't display the freshly added files on the card, and is still displaying the "ghosts" of the ancient folders, ... which I deleted.

The only way i have found to force the refresh of the library is to reinstall the firmware ...

I've just sent an email to hisound about it, but this is clearly frustrating.

The sound quality and the autonomy are excellent btw. It's just the firmware ...

Does anyone have this same bug ?

Aug 4, 2011 at 9:32 AM Post #19 of 38
Just got my studio V directly from Hi Sound Audio.   Burning in now before i post any impressions.   initial listening is positive but a little bright for my T5P.   Great size and easy to navigate.  Pure music player with no fancy things to distract you, and I actually listen to my music more compared to my iPod and Galaxy S2.   

Aug 18, 2011 at 3:33 AM Post #20 of 38
Hello to all,
I have just acquired this small reader.
I have 2 questions:
- Have you a small breath as soon as the volume is adjusted in 1?
- I understood well the manipulation to change the firmware but it seems that in the directory root of the device i ly has 2 files (if I followed well one for every tone).
Without I do not manage to load one with it 2 in the procedure of flashage...
Could use me so that I can test the other version...

Aug 18, 2011 at 8:01 AM Post #22 of 38
The deal is available since monday 15/08.
I buy the HISOUND at AMP3 this monday
tongue_smile.gif

Oct 8, 2011 at 1:43 AM Post #24 of 38

Quote:
I applied the latest Firmware and i have a weird bug :

It seems that the index of files and folder is not refreshed when inserting a SD card, when minor modifications have been made (such as deleting a few folders and adding a few folders).
The studio 5 won't display the freshly added files on the card, and is still displaying the "ghosts" of the ancient folders, ... which I deleted.

The only way i have found to force the refresh of the library is to reinstall the firmware ...

I've just sent an email to hisound about it, but this is clearly frustrating.

The sound quality and the autonomy are excellent btw. It's just the firmware ...

Does anyone have this same bug ?

Currently facing this problem after making modifications to the folders.  Anyone with studio-v has found a solution?    Thanks in advance.

Oct 8, 2011 at 1:09 PM Post #27 of 38
 I saw a new player and I J*zzed In My Pants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back