My new Solo ^ ^ Thanks Ken
Mar 3, 2011 at 2:15 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

kyan

100+ Head-Fier
They are sound 100% Better than than 500$ CD player.
Esp at R&B, POP.
My english is poor, So i can't tell you guys too much . Lol

And Thank You Ken .

Mar 3, 2011 at 7:02 PM Post #4 of 10
I have exactly the same set up.  But I also have the Nano 6 and that will almost reduced the 4 pieces of gear down to practically a 3 piece set up.  I would like some impression for those who have more than one apple devices to compare if there are differences between different devices like ipod, nano, iphone, itouch etc.

Mar 4, 2011 at 3:25 PM Post #7 of 10
Does it sound better with the db1? I'm considering getting the solo with jh3a and sr71b and perhaps the db2 later. Not sure what cable to get for the jh3a and solo but will wait till it is out before i do anything. 

Mar 5, 2011 at 12:59 AM Post #8 of 10

Quote:
Does it sound better with the db1? I'm considering getting the solo with jh3a and sr71b and perhaps the db2 later. Not sure what cable to get for the jh3a and solo but will wait till it is out before i do anything. 

I'm wondering the same thing o.o. Btw, my planned rig is

iPad 2 -> Solo -> JH3A -> JH16

From the Solo to JH3A, if JHA fixes their issue with the spdif being optical back to being coaxial, would the connector be a coaxial spdif to coaxial spdif? or Coaxial spdif to mini? I'm so confused!

Mar 5, 2011 at 4:03 AM Post #9 of 10
Yeah..JH3A !
So we can change the bass too !
But i always wonder is there any other CM cable for JH13/16 to the JH3A .

BTW, the DB1 is petter good works with the SOLO.
This combo gave me really good feeling. Esp the High's and The Bass is so special.
The bass is deep and deep  !  But it wasn't more than we can hear  !

I'm still thinking should i go buy more cable for them ...
Wait for everybody's news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back