my little pony appreciation thread
Oct 23, 2011 at 9:29 PM Post #543 of 1,413
That (above) is exactly what I'm talking about.  This may be the first time in my life where I officially feel disconnected with some pop-culture reference.  At age 33 it was bound to happen.

Oct 23, 2011 at 9:43 PM Post #544 of 1,413
Do you really want this thread to be closed? again?

lol,what for? it's just fun and games. everyone seems so uptight around here.

Oct 23, 2011 at 10:07 PM Post #546 of 1,413
alrighty, let's all get back to being seated in our respective kiddy table chairs.

I am the TOP pony here..with headinjury and morbid toaster as my self appointed mlp experts... 

Oct 23, 2011 at 10:08 PM Post #547 of 1,413
i'm so happy i got my sister hooked, now she looks on comcast to find the newest episodes so I don't have to find them myself

Oct 23, 2011 at 11:05 PM Post #549 of 1,413
I feel it necessary to keep you little foals in line so that we may continue to discuss our love of ponies.

Gotta look out for ya, ya know.

Oct 24, 2011 at 12:19 AM Post #550 of 1,413
Quote:
alrighty, let's all get back to being seated in our respective kiddy table chairs.

I am the TOP pony here..with headinjury and morbid toaster as my self appointed mlp experts... 

Meh, I'm clearly the biggest fan here now. I can't figure out if that's a good thing or not.
Quote:
OK, I get the whole theme of this thread is that it's ironic and different, but I still don't get it.  I'm just truly lost here.

It's really not ironic. Well, the whole clopping thing and horror ponies is. But I watch the show because it's good, and I track down art, music, and videos for the same reason.

At least I hope the clopping thing is ironic.

Oct 24, 2011 at 5:49 AM Post #551 of 1,413
No...I agree. This is going a bit too far for Head-fi. Calm down. I like this thread for the most part...Don't want it closed again.

ok...what was it? the whole clopping thing? i have no idea what would be a problem but then again seems this is the only site i ever used with so much filtering before.

Oct 24, 2011 at 6:53 AM Post #552 of 1,413

Quote:
ok...what was it? the whole clopping thing? i have no idea what would be a problem but then again seems this is the only site i ever used with so much filtering before.

Basically... this forum is supposed to be "family oriented." If it goes into the realm of PG-13 - R... It is not good. The reason this is such a good and controlled community is because there is so much filtering. I've been on a lot of communities where threads have degraded into horrible things because people can't seem to be mature and go too far. This doesn't happen here because the mods are so vigilant about keeping everything a certain way. 

@sidel: Is that an anime chibi of Celestia?! Have to say that I never expected her to be drawn that way...

Oct 24, 2011 at 6:58 AM Post #553 of 1,413
well it was kinda a joke but i know what your saying. i wouldn't say cause this site has lot of filtering that it means it's mature. i mean people around here argue about cables and headphones all the time and go into a hissy fit haha.

Oct 24, 2011 at 9:36 AM Post #554 of 1,413
There wasn't anything too bad yet but it was only gonna go downhill from where it was.

Plus because it was locked once before you know the man is ready to shut us down again. 
wink.gif

Quote:
well it was kinda a joke but i know what your saying. i wouldn't say cause this site has lot of filtering that it means it's mature. i mean people around here argue about cables and headphones all the time and go into a hissy fit haha.

Oct 24, 2011 at 9:50 AM Post #555 of 1,413
it's always the man that puts us down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back