MY GR06 broke, what now?
May 24, 2013 at 7:35 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

inza

New Head-Fier
Hi, my beloved GR06 broke today after about one year of frequent use. I found out about them here so I thought I'd come back here and ask for advice. The sound in the left earpiece is really really weak. I can only hear it if I listen to only the left earpieace. Is there an easy, qucik way to fix them?

If not I want a new pair of headphones, since the GR06's is my only IEM's. I checked out some of the new Vsoncis like the VC02 and the GR07 BE. I'm not sure if I wanna go up or down in price, seems to me like the VC02's is as good as the GR06's but cheaper, am I right? The problem with the Vsonics is that I have to order them from Ebay and then wait for 2 weeks to get them (I'm in Sweden). I don't wanna wait that long so I turn to you, Head-fiers, for advice on somewhere I can buy Vsonics with shorter shipping times or some alternative IEM's you think I should check out (and that I can get shipped too me in a reasonable amount of time). I want something that is as good as or better than the GR06's. Price range should be below 1000 SEK   (about 150 USD and 115 EUR).

Any advice?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back