My edition 8
Dec 14, 2009 at 3:24 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

hockeyb213

BANNED: BAD TRADER
Hey Ultrasone you guys sent me a ed8 which arrived on Friday which I just got the chance to open after getting back from my travels. I was very upset to see when I opened the box that the headphones were in no sheath or protective cover dirty of fingerprints and no headphone extension cable included. Obviously this leads to them be a open boxed pair which could be used for all I know. Please let me know how we can resolve the issue.

Dec 14, 2009 at 5:07 AM Post #2 of 5
I knew only time would tell when you would post in here screaming for blood.
tongue.gif

Dec 14, 2009 at 5:53 AM Post #3 of 5
Nevermind guys my vendor just got back to me and he is going to handle it but anyways yeah I was a bit upset but for all I know it could of happened when jumping the border from Canada to the US and customs is really to blaim but w.e at least I got it resolved.

Dec 14, 2009 at 7:47 AM Post #4 of 5
So whats the reason for such an incident to occur ?
The vendor sorted the items wrongly and sent to the wrong address... ?

Dec 15, 2009 at 5:56 AM Post #5 of 5
Um? I am not quite sure what your question is but...what happened was originally whiplash had a issue with their stock and had to send me the ed8's directly from Ultrasone instead of from their stock. I am not sure how exactly this issue happened but it has not been taken care of. Consider this thread closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back