My Apologies. Please read.
Mar 17, 2011 at 3:53 PM Post #16 of 123

Quote:
or electric bills, or water bills or groceries.... thats a lot of money for most people

It is to me too.  Bad joke, just trying to lighten the mood, apparently my idea of humor is not funny...at least that's what my wife tells me.  DOH!

Craig is honorable.  If not, I would not do business with him, so I am sure he will get you guys squared away as soon as possible.

And, one has to admit that scotch is WAY more fun than paying electricity bills!  
cool.gif

Peace 

Lee

Mar 17, 2011 at 4:17 PM Post #17 of 123

Quote:
It is to me too.  Bad joke, just trying to lighten the mood, apparently my idea of humor is not funny...at least that's what my wife tells me.  DOH!

Craig is honorable.  If not, I would not do business with him, so I am sure he will get you guys squared away as soon as possible.

And, one has to admit that scotch is WAY more fun than paying electricity bills!  
cool.gif

Peace 

Lee

Yeah its my fault since Lee and I like to keep humor in our lives....AND try and find a bottle of Scotch that expensive. Its not easy!

Apparently what has happened, after 10 hours straight at this, Paypal has marked lots of my orders "shipped". They created a placeholder where is there is no shipping details. In my system, that indicates it has been shipped. This did not happen across the board which explains why it was hit and missed.

I have pulled all of the records in the attempt to resolve this....I true apologize for the delays...

Lee likes scotch. So do I....(butterscotch)

=)
Craig

Mar 17, 2011 at 4:40 PM Post #18 of 123

Quote:
Yeah its my fault since Lee and I like to keep humor in our lives....AND try and find a bottle of Scotch that expensive. Its not easy!

Apparently what has happened, after 10 hours straight at this, Paypal has marked lots of my orders "shipped". They created a placeholder where is there is no shipping details. In my system, that indicates it has been shipped. This did not happen across the board which explains why it was hit and missed.

I have pulled all of the records in the attempt to resolve this....I true apologize for the delays...

Lee likes scotch. So do I....(butterscotch)

=)
Craig

Scotch helps keep the humor in my life...

Mar 17, 2011 at 7:26 PM Post #20 of 123
blue label is good enough for me

Mar 22, 2011 at 12:38 AM Post #25 of 123
Not to beat a dead horse, but did anyone get a response? I keep reading about what superior products and great customer service Craig/Whiplash has, but I've yet to see either. I know these are custom products, and a small business, but c'mon - throw me a bone here... an e-mail, an update, anything. It's been over five weeks since I placed my order, and over three since any communication from Whiplash has occured. I'm excited and this is raining on my new-cables parade...

Mar 22, 2011 at 12:42 AM Post #26 of 123

Quote:
Not to beat a dead horse, but did anyone get a response? I keep reading about what superior products and great customer service Craig/Whiplash has, but I've yet to see either. I know these are custom products, and a small business, but c'mon - throw me a bone here... an e-mail, an update, anything. It's been over five weeks since I placed my order, and over three since any communication from Whiplash has occured. I'm excited and this is raining on my new-cables parade...

Getting caught up...

PM sent

Mar 24, 2011 at 4:31 PM Post #28 of 123
Same here.
E-mailed you a couple times and also sent you a PM.
Just wanted a confirmation that you have received the money + an update on the products.
Normally you answered all of my e-mails within 24h up until I made payment, which has been about a week or so.

So, if you could just contact me (i.e. sent me an e-mail or PM me), that would be enough.

Appreciate your work!
Thanks!

Mar 24, 2011 at 4:35 PM Post #29 of 123
Same here.
E-mailed you a couple times and also sent you a PM.
Just wanted a confirmation that you have received the money + an update on the products.
Normally you answered all of my e-mails within 24h up until I made payment, which has been about a week or so.

So, if you could just contact me (i.e. sent me an e-mail or PM me), that would be enough.

Appreciate your work!
Thanks!

PM sent..

Mar 24, 2011 at 8:42 PM Post #30 of 123
Dear Craig, I think I have not received any PM from you. I emailed you and pm you a few times.  A confirmation from you that you have received the money + an update on the products would really set my mind at ease. I have read that normally you would have answered all of our e-mails within 24h up until I made payment, which has been about a week or so.

So, if you could just contact me (i.e. either through sending me an e-mail or a PM), that would be enough and deeply appreciated.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back