MY Alessandro MS-1 Appreciation Thread
Jul 23, 2009 at 10:04 AM Post #16 of 19
Thanks, i found it now
biggrin.gif
The problem was that I had recently reinstalled windows on my cp and didnt have Java installed so I couldn't se it. When I installed Java it all worked fine.
Thanks=)

Apr 4, 2010 at 5:24 AM Post #17 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by ricmat /img/forum/go_quote.gif
oh! and of course... if you are willing to pay extra... there other very very interesting options!
smily_headphones1.gif

I'm really interested in using these cans to listen to hip-hop, jazz, jazzy hip-hop (old-school), trip-hop, acoustic and some punk rock like Green Day etc. I'm not a bass-junkie and prefer a balance and natural kind of sound. Would you recommend them over the Senn HD 555, or any other open cans in the roughly same price range.

Ordered my HD555 but I'm having second thought now since they get dissed so much and is slightly overpriced in the UK (77GBP~$117) :S Please help!!!!

Apr 25, 2010 at 6:55 AM Post #18 of 19
Please, don't to that to yourself!
don't go with the HD555 for hip hop!!!

MS-1 not the perfect too, but are better...
smily_headphones1.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noobiiee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm really interested in using these cans to listen to hip-hop, jazz, jazzy hip-hop (old-school), trip-hop, acoustic and some punk rock like Green Day etc. I'm not a bass-junkie and prefer a balance and natural kind of sound. Would you recommend them over the Senn HD 555, or any other open cans in the roughly same price range.

Ordered my HD555 but I'm having second thought now since they get dissed so much and is slightly overpriced in the UK (77GBP~$117) :S Please help!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back