Multi-IEM Review - 352 IEMs compared (Pump Audio Earphones added 04/03/16 p. 1106)
Nov 4, 2011 at 8:03 PM Post #4,636 of 16,931
I've ordered the Vsonic GR07 after asking around here one month ago, through Lend Me UR Ears. It still hasn't arrived. I phoned my country's mail service, and they said the package never arrived, and that the sender would have to file a complaint with their mail service: Singapore's SingPost.

I've replied to Lend's order confirmation mail, and sent a feedback message to SingPost with the order's code. Funnily enough, they had a "compliments" section on their site, but no "complaints" or straight-up "support", just feedback.

I should've asked for a FedEx delivery... Damn, I only want my IEMs... If anyone could give me some tips, or tell me if Lend Me UR Ears has an account here (they have twitter but never tweeted at all), please help. I'm desperate.

Nov 5, 2011 at 4:34 AM Post #4,638 of 16,931
Quote:
I've ordered the Vsonic GR07 after asking around here one month ago, through Lend Me UR Ears. It still hasn't arrived. I phoned my country's mail service, and they said the package never arrived, and that the sender would have to file a complaint with their mail service: Singapore's SingPost.

I've replied to Lend's order confirmation mail, and sent a feedback message to SingPost with the order's code. Funnily enough, they had a "compliments" section on their site, but no "complaints" or straight-up "support", just feedback.

I should've asked for a FedEx delivery... Damn, I only want my IEMs... If anyone could give me some tips, or tell me if Lend Me UR Ears has an account here (they have twitter but never tweeted at all), please help. I'm desperate.

I think they have a facebook page where people ask questions... I'd try that.

Quote:
|joker|, how would you compare the Hifiman 262 to the Fischer Audio Tandem?

RE262 is a little cleaner and more liquid overall but without the bass reach (or sheer power, for that matter) of the Tandem. Tandem will have a bit more thickness to its sound and a bit less resolution and transparency. Both have very smooth, relaxed treble 

Nov 5, 2011 at 4:11 PM Post #4,640 of 16,931
Hey Joker,

Just wanted to let you know that I got a pair of the HiFiMan RE262's as a replacement for my defective Sunrise Xcape IE's and so far I have been loving them. The sound is just enjoyable and relaxing. I don't think about the fact that I'm wearing IEM's or listening to music. I just listen, sing along and enjoy myself to the nth degree. They are a VERY suitable replacement in that I am quite happy with them and their sound signature. In addition, the form factor/shape actually works for me pretty well.

One quick question, considering an amp for them since they are eating my Ipod Classic 6th battery. 
Any suggestions besides the Fiio E11? I'm looking for something $100 TOPS that will mainly just help prolong my battery and give the RE262's a bit more oomph.

Thanks!

Nov 6, 2011 at 1:07 AM Post #4,643 of 16,931

Quote:
Radius Atomic Bass vs. MeElectronics M9?

I really think the earbuds around that price range that stands a chance against the M9's are perhaps the Atomic Bass?
Opinions?

I doubt many here have heard the Atomic Bass.

Quote:
Hey Joker,

Just wanted to let you know that I got a pair of the HiFiMan RE262's as a replacement for my defective Sunrise Xcape IE's and so far I have been loving them. The sound is just enjoyable and relaxing. I don't think about the fact that I'm wearing IEM's or listening to music. I just listen, sing along and enjoy myself to the nth degree. They are a VERY suitable replacement in that I am quite happy with them and their sound signature. In addition, the form factor/shape actually works for me pretty well.

One quick question, considering an amp for them since they are eating my Ipod Classic 6th battery. 
Any suggestions besides the Fiio E11? I'm looking for something $100 TOPS that will mainly just help prolong my battery and give the RE262's a bit more oomph.

Thanks!

Glad you like the RE262! 

As for amps, I haven't tried the E11 so I really shouldn't comment. My sub-$100 amp of choice is still the mini3. Not exactly known for long battery life, though.

Quote:
do the superfi5 have significantly more low end than the superfi4? how about the a151/pl50? i really would rather not buy the a151/pl50 though becuase of they way they must be worn 

The SuperFi5 and PL50 have less bass than the SF4. The A151 is similar to the SF4 in bass qty.

Quote:
Joker...there's another thread where OP is loaning out the TFTA 2100-2V1S...I'd love to hear your thoughts on 'em as I was contemplating the bassier version TFTA 2100-3V2B?

Those look remarkably like the Padacs Aksent.

Nov 6, 2011 at 7:40 AM Post #4,647 of 16,931
Thanks for the recommendation, I'll look into the mini3 although my big thing is battery life so other amps might be a better choice...

Nov 6, 2011 at 12:35 PM Post #4,648 of 16,931
Hi joker, what do you think of the Fischer Audio SBA-03. I am thinking of getting either that or the Tandem, but I can't decide which. Bass is important to me, but one thing I do like is to have the mids stand out just as well and clear but recessed highs. This is coming from a set of low end Shures. What do you think?

Nov 6, 2011 at 12:45 PM Post #4,649 of 16,931
Are there any plans of doing a review of the  Grado GR8  anytime soon?

Nov 6, 2011 at 1:40 PM Post #4,650 of 16,931
If you want to know what's coming, he has a list on the first page. FYI the gr8 seems to be a slightly less refined version of the EQ7.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back