Multi-IEM Review - 352 IEMs compared (Pump Audio Earphones added 04/03/16 p. 1106)
Sep 21, 2013 at 4:16 AM Post #11,521 of 16,931
  I've had my VSonic GR06 for almost a year now(they're my first pair of IEMs), and I honestly don't think it sounds any different from any of the earbuds I've worn over the years. The only thing I like about it, and the only difference I notice, is the isolation, which I like, however, it still isn't enough sometimes.

do you mean the earbuds that came with your player?

Sep 21, 2013 at 5:04 AM Post #11,523 of 16,931
  i think  ill take vsd1 or vsd1s (when you explain the difference)

but I want to know the position  with redgiant a00 or a04 than the sound magic e10 or vsonic vsd1(s)

i hope anyone can to help me 

dont stress out. all of them are good. (except for red giant, i am not familiar with them)
if you really want to know every detail of these phones, you got to read about them and you can find it here in head fi.
there are really lots of choices, so many of them that its really hard to pinpoint what you want unless you try it yourself. because judging an earphone is somewhat subjective. but these reviews will give you a good idea of what you can expect from them.
if i were you, i'd stop being indecisive and just get any of your choices, i know you want the best for your money. and by the way, i recommend vsonic vsd1 or soundmagic e10, you cant go wrong with them, im pretty sure you will enjoy them. Bonne chance :)

Sep 21, 2013 at 5:51 AM Post #11,524 of 16,931
VSD1S is probably the right choice. I've heard the RedGiants and they're "fun" oriented, both the A00 and A04 have bass enhancement and lifted treble --- mainstream orientation, if you will, not really a "hi-fi" emphasis. They're quite fun and enjoyable for what they are, though. Plus, they look kinda cool.

Sep 21, 2013 at 6:14 AM Post #11,525 of 16,931
i' sorry i don't understand all you said 

i don't speak english very well 

can you explain with a simply word ? or with a score sound ?

sound magic e10……………

redgiant a00………

redgiant a04………………

vsonic vsd1 (s)……………

Sep 21, 2013 at 6:20 AM Post #11,526 of 16,931
  i' sorry i don't understand all you said 

i don't speak english very well 

i just used a translator to bridge what i want to say earlier.
Il ne faut pas souligner. Elles sont toutes bonnes. (À l'exception de redgiant, je ne suis pas familier avec eux)
si vous voulez vraiment d'en connaître tous les détails de ces earphones, vous avez obtenu de lu des choses à ce sujet, vous pouvez le trouver ici en head fi.
il y a vraiment beaucoup de choix, de sorte que beaucoup d'entre eux qu'il est vraiment difficile de cerner ce que vous voulez sauf si vous essayez par vous-même. parce qu'à en juger d'écouteurs est quelque peu subjectif. mais ces examens vous donnera une bonne idée de ce que vous pouvez attendre d'eux.
si j'étais vous, je reviendrais avoir tâtonné et juste obtenir un de vos choix, je sais que vous voulez le meilleur pour votre argent. et en passant, je vous recommande vsonic vsd1/s ou soundmagic e10, vous ne pouvez pas Aller mal avec eux, im assez sûr que vous apprécierez les. Bonne chance :)

Sep 21, 2013 at 7:12 AM Post #11,530 of 16,931
  i prefer in english but with a simply word  with punctuation 

i'm complicated I'm sorry 

no, its alright. but still. you should not be too indecisive. as i read, most of us are recommending the vsd1s. i know you have no experience on any headphones, some of us think vsd1s is a good phone to start with. so just buy it, alright? and hopefully you will like it. im confident you will.

Sep 21, 2013 at 9:12 AM Post #11,532 of 16,931
  i don't like a lot vsonic  because they aren't capable to update her website 
vsonic.cn 

they are a bad image

then go for soundmagic e10 , they are fine , lacks the definition of vsd1/s , but still have their own fan following , or you can get the redgiants and tell us how they are . or i think brainwavz s1 can do your job , review on the home page .

Sep 21, 2013 at 10:46 AM Post #11,535 of 16,931
  i like the design of redgiant but i don't know the difference with the sound magic 

i think i don't take the vsonic 
i don't like the idea  to had a website not update with the sell product

thats a bit annoying , but its the way it is , take the soundmagic then . i had given a link about the redgiants , you can refer them .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back