MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones
Sep 24, 2013 at 1:22 AM Post #1,937 of 9,071
  So it's not super sexy but this is the prototype insert and box.  I had a different photo in mind for today but it didn't happen...

The box is clean, too (not white, this is only a fit test, with an unfinished stand).  Beta headphones, with the stock risers and early paint.  The bag, cable and stuff go in the void in the stand.  

The paint is done on the first batch, they're looking great.  It's a 5 coat finish.  We think we're still ok to ship this month (e.g. Monday!). 

My hands are sweaty already. :)

Sep 24, 2013 at 2:05 AM Post #1,939 of 9,071
That's right...  "all hopes gone..."  
confused_face(1).gif

"Dan, stop teasing"  
wink_face.gif

Sep 24, 2013 at 2:06 AM Post #1,940 of 9,071
The photo is a tease - the rails aren't painted, nor is the stand, and the box doesn't reveal much at all...the photo is pretty blurry, too. It looks like a Rudi pic hehe

Sep 24, 2013 at 5:47 AM Post #1,944 of 9,071
Gah I don't know what to do now.
I have the mad dogs and a pair of vmoda lp2s.
I don't know whether to sell the mad dogs and buy some hd650s or to send them back and upgrade to alphas and eventually get rid of the vmodas and just have one pair of cans.
Love the hd650s. But I love the mad dogs... In fact the only ones I don't love are the vmodas.

There we go. Decision made.
Alphas it is.

What do we need to send in?
When you do open it up for upgrades, how will this be managed?

Sep 24, 2013 at 7:26 AM Post #1,946 of 9,071
Gah I don't know what to do now.
I have the mad dogs and a pair of vmoda lp2s.
I don't know whether to sell the mad dogs and buy some hd650s or to send them back and upgrade to alphas and eventually get rid of the vmodas and just have one pair of cans.
Love the hd650s. But I love the mad dogs... In fact the only ones I don't love are the vmodas.

There we go. Decision made.
Alphas it is.

What do we need to send in?
When you do open it up for upgrades, how will this be managed?

Sell the vmoda, buy the hd650 and upgrade to AD.  
size]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back