MrSpeakers AEON Flow Open - Impressions Thread
Jan 15, 2022 at 2:47 AM Post #2,581 of 2,583
Hello so im new to headphone and any audio related stuff and just barely started buying kinda a nice HP's like a secondhand BW p7 wireless a month back and i always wanted to try on open back's, found Aeon flow open secondhand online locally here for $200 is it worth it? The downside is the pads already so used like the leather got peeled all over and i don't know how it will effect the sound and comfort , and because it's my first open back im really worried that mu rumbling room AC gonna effect my music with it, can someone expirienced with this can confirm? , oh and also i only been using apple dongle Dac so will it perform good ? Cause i think if i buy the aeon i can't really buy any other audio equipment for a while since
Take it, the original pads usally peel after a couple of years.
U could order a pair of real leather to vesperaudio

Jan 15, 2022 at 4:47 AM Post #2,582 of 2,583
Take it, the original pads usally peel after a couple of years.
U could order a pair of real leather to vesperaudio
If i bought aeon , most likely i wouldn't buying replacement pads since im in asia (indonesia) and those pads comes from west cost literally like half the headphone itself.

One thing im curious about is since thepad already peeled a lot should i just brush off everything clean alltogether? Or should i just leave it like that ?

Oh and also right now i only got a apple dongle lightning dac, can those be enough to power them?

Jan 15, 2022 at 8:07 AM Post #2,583 of 2,583
If i bought aeon , most likely i wouldn't buying replacement pads since im in asia (indonesia) and those pads comes from west cost literally like half the headphone itself.

One thing im curious about is since thepad already peeled a lot should i just brush off everything clean alltogether? Or should i just leave it like that ?

Oh and also right now i only got a apple dongle lightning dac, can those be enough to power them?
Maybe u can fix then brushing it, don't know, but for a total of 300dollars a "new pair" of aeon is a bargain for that quality of musicality and detail.

Btw. A new pair of real leather from vesperaudio cost around 70 dollars send from russia

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back