Most complete open back under 1000€ for music?
Jul 17, 2023 at 6:04 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 25

Enther

Head-Fier
I am evaluating the Hifiman Ananda Nano, which is worth about €650 in my country. The Focal Clear OG is at €799. I would also like to try the Sivga Sv023 which costs €499.
Which is more complete? It would be to enjoy varied music but I mainly listen to ambient, soundtrack, electronic/dance and some pop.

Jul 17, 2023 at 3:56 PM Post #4 of 25
Man, there are many good options on this range:

On the Hifiman side you have the Ananda Nano, as well as the Edition XS under 700 dollars. These are pretty good headphones that are great all rounders. Only advice would be to find if you're treble sensitive before buying. I can't speakl for the Ananda, but the Edition XS offers nice soundstage, detail and a good tonality. If you're willing to buy second hand, you'll find good deals on some Aryas on the classified section.

The Focal Clear OG is a nice, punchy headphone that has a nice tuning and is less probable to cause treble fatigue than the Hifimans. Personally I have not tried them, but I have the Focal Elex, which shares many traits with the Clear. I can second the assertion that they are great all rounders as headphones because they do very well with any genre, particularly those that claim for punch and slam. You can check my review of the Elex for further info.

Jul 17, 2023 at 8:33 PM Post #5 of 25
Hombre, hay muchas buenas opciones en este rango:

Del lado de Hifiman tienes el Ananda Nano, así como el Edition XS por menos de 700 dólares. Estos son auriculares bastante buenos que son geniales en todos los sentidos. El único consejo sería averiguar si eres sensible a los agudos antes de comprar. No puedo hablar por Ananda, pero la Edición XS ofrece un buen escenario sonoro, detalles y una buena tonalidad. Si estás dispuesto a comprar de segunda mano, encontrarás buenas ofertas en algunos Aryas en la sección de clasificados.

El Focal Clear OG es un auricular agradable y contundente que tiene una afinación agradable y es menos probable que cause fatiga en los agudos que los Hifiman. Personalmente no los he probado, pero tengo el Focal Elex, que comparte muchas características con el Clear. Puedo secundar la afirmación de que son geniales como auriculares porque funcionan muy bien con cualquier género, particularmente aquellos que reclaman golpe y golpe. Puede consultar mi revisión del Elex para obtener más información.
In terms of resolution, imaging and "surround" efecto which one do you choose? Hifiman or Focal?

Jul 17, 2023 at 9:21 PM Post #6 of 25
If you're willing to go used and EQ as needed, probably the Sennheiser HD800.

Jul 17, 2023 at 10:07 PM Post #7 of 25
In terms of resolution, imaging and "surround" efecto which one do you choose? Hifiman or Focal?
Hifiman does better the imaging and if by surround you mean soundstage, then again Hifiman is better. Focal is better in dynamics, punch and slam

Jul 20, 2023 at 3:10 PM Post #8 of 25
I am evaluating the Hifiman Ananda Nano, which is worth about €650 in my country. The Focal Clear OG is at €799. I would also like to try the Sivga Sv023 which costs €499.
Which is more complete? It would be to enjoy varied music but I mainly listen to ambient, soundtrack, electronic/dance and some pop.
Hifiman Arya as a used set would be the best

Jul 21, 2023 at 5:52 PM Post #10 of 25
Ibasso SR2 /SR3...
Competes with headphones in the 1k range from my experience. Incredibly comfortable and sounds fantastic with all genres. Also comes with 2 sets of pads that alter the sound from bassy and a little dark, to more neutral with some sparkle up top.

Jul 21, 2023 at 6:03 PM Post #11 of 25
Hifiman hace mejor la imagen y si por sonido envolvente te refieres al escenario sonoro, de nuevo Hifiman es mejor. Focal es mejor en dinámica, punch y slam
gracias.

Me refiero a "soundround" un efecto de sonido envolvente. Esto no solo se consigue con un gran escenario.

En dinámica era donde Hifiman era más débil. Digo que fue porque los nuevos auriculares Ananda Nano y Arya Organic con esa tecnología supernano podrían solucionar el problema. tal vez.

Jul 21, 2023 at 6:21 PM Post #12 of 25
OG Clear is my vote.
Bundled with several cables in the box, and flexible enough to use with different amplification.
Focal pads are expensive...but it`s been around for such a time that there are many copy pads to try.

Proper allrounder.

Jul 21, 2023 at 6:37 PM Post #13 of 25
OG Clear is my vote.
Bundled with several cables in the box, and flexible enough to use with different amplification.
Focal pads are expensive...but it`s been around for such a time that there are many copy pads to try.

Proper allrounder.
I preferred the SR2 over the Clear. I even sold my Clear MG in favor, and I really liked those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back