MOONDROP X CRINACLE DUSK NOW AVAILABLE
Apr 4, 2024 at 5:18 PM Post #76 of 207
Just in case someone needs of the presets to use with the analog cable:

videoframe_437625.png

Apr 4, 2024 at 10:16 PM Post #77 of 207
Last edited:
Apr 4, 2024 at 10:38 PM Post #78 of 207
Apr 4, 2024 at 10:47 PM Post #79 of 207
They don't work for me. Wavelet can't import them for some reason...
Maybe because you don't have the Dusk yet? Like trying to open presents before Christmas ... :stuck_out_tongue:

Apr 4, 2024 at 11:00 PM Post #80 of 207
Maybe because you don't have the Dusk yet? Like trying to open presents before Christmas ... :stuck_out_tongue:
The profiles should upload into wavelet all the same, these are just txt files.
*Edit* figured it out, the problem was that I am an idiot.

Last edited:
Apr 6, 2024 at 10:56 AM Post #85 of 207
Connect your device, either USB Bluetooth or headphone jack, the autoeq option will pop up, and you can import from autoeq. You may have to enable legacy mode.

Apr 6, 2024 at 1:01 PM Post #86 of 207
Yeah, on a Galaxy S20 FE I've never gotten Wavelet to work without enabling legacy mode. Not sure why, since I'd consider my phone "recent" but there it is!

Apr 6, 2024 at 2:02 PM Post #87 of 207
@maegnificant .. I tried to get them thru the wavelet app... I only see one EQ not the three... is there a trick I'm not seeing.... thanks
So what I did wrong is that I downloaded the wrong files. All the files with "wavelet" at the end of the name work on the wavelet app (duh)
You download those text files, put them in a folder on your phone. Then you start the wavelet app, be sure to be connected to some kind of IEM or speaker or bluetooth audio device, enable legacy mode and then click the power on button. Then you select AutoEQ and then Import and then you can select the file you want to use.

Apr 6, 2024 at 2:39 PM Post #88 of 207
So what I did wrong is that I downloaded the wrong files. All the files with "wavelet" at the end of the name work on the wavelet app (duh)
You download those text files, put them in a folder on your phone. Then you start the wavelet app, be sure to be connected to some kind of IEM or speaker or bluetooth audio device, enable legacy mode and then click the power on button. Then you select AutoEQ and then Import and then you can select the file you want to use.
Thanks... for some reason I thought the files were loaded on the wavelet side (auto import) and thats why I could only find one EQ.... then watched the youtube vid again (gizaudio) and realized he put them on a google drive for download and then you load those into wavelet.... makes sense... I'm used to just loading them in the auto mode not the transfer mode...

Apr 7, 2024 at 1:55 PM Post #90 of 207
can anyone make life easier for ios users and help with those presets? i use an app called evermusic and they only have a 10 band graphic eq - 32, 64, 125, 250, 500, 1K, 2K, 4K, 8K, 16K and preamplifier.
Use a different app bro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back