Monster Tron T1
Jan 17, 2011 at 3:24 AM Post #167 of 193

Quote:
so... NOBODY heard these still??? 

BTW, I watched Tron in 3-D.  It's like a nerd's wet dream

Are they even released yet? It's been a while since I checked this thread, so for all I know they could be. But if not, I imagine that's why nobody has tried them yet.

Jan 17, 2011 at 4:44 AM Post #168 of 193
Jan 17, 2011 at 8:48 AM Post #169 of 193

Quote:
so... NOBODY heard these still??? 

BTW, I watched Tron in 3-D.  It's like a nerd's wet dream

I talked to Monster about them. They said I'd have to wait to hear the difference between these and the Beats (Of which these apparently address the mids and high issues of)  for myself. And they're only sold on Amazon right? Maybe that means something.
wink_face.gif

Jan 17, 2011 at 4:12 PM Post #170 of 193
Jan 17, 2011 at 4:21 PM Post #171 of 193
hence the troll face picture. Honestly I kind of like the look of them*being a nerd for tron*

Dec 15, 2011 at 10:51 AM Post #172 of 193
It is an gaming headphone. The headohone isn't out yet. The T1 is mechanically engineered with the internal wiringand headband structure to be both a gaming headphone and music headphone. Gamers who want a pair that suits both needs will enjoy them since the mix amp will allow you to mix in a music source with the game soundtrack.

Unlike typical gaming headphones, where "off shelf" components are used and functionality prevail over performance, the T1 has an "audio first" + functionality. It may not be the ebst fit for Head Fiers, especially non gamers, but will hopefully raise the bar for what people expect in gaming headphones.

Dec 16, 2011 at 11:01 PM Post #173 of 193

Quote:
It is an gaming headphone. The headohone isn't out yet. The T1 is mechanically engineered with the internal wiringand headband structure to be both a gaming headphone and music headphone. Gamers who want a pair that suits both needs will enjoy them since the mix amp will allow you to mix in a music source with the game soundtrack.

What about internal wiring makes something more gamer-friendly? If the jack was a TRRS so a mic would work, maybe, but otherwise it doesn't make much sense.

I'm still kind of interested in these still though.

Dec 19, 2011 at 4:06 PM Post #174 of 193
but for the price....naw

Dec 31, 2011 at 3:54 AM Post #175 of 193
Don't mean to bump up an old thread but has anyone heard these.  I know that Monster's not the most liked product on this forum but I'm just wondering because they "claim" to be tuned for electronic music which is all I listen to and was wanting to know if they have made a significant improvement over the Beats series.  On the Monster website theres some reviews but I can't find any where that has them for sell, I mean were they really that much of a limited edition that they don't make them anymore.

Dec 31, 2011 at 6:09 AM Post #177 of 193
If I saw someone wearing a pair of these headphones I would immediately demand a high-five.

Jan 1, 2012 at 7:05 AM Post #178 of 193

Quote:
Don't mean to bump up an old thread but has anyone heard these.  I know that Monster's not the most liked product on this forum but I'm just wondering because they "claim" to be tuned for electronic music which is all I listen to and was wanting to know if they have made a significant improvement over the Beats series.  On the Monster website theres some reviews but I can't find any where that has them for sell, I mean were they really that much of a limited edition that they don't make them anymore.

I heard the prototypes last January and thought they were surprisingly decent and relatively balanced sounding.  Never saw or heard a production version.  I actually preferred the overall cohesive tonality over most of the other Monster phones including even the Studio Pro.  That was a prototype, one year ago, in a noisy hall using my own portable rig.  I was expecting a gimmicky sound to match the looks but was rather pleased.

Jan 6, 2012 at 3:06 PM Post #179 of 193
used to wear in ears and thought these big headphones are no use.. couse i never liked the idea of walking around with something big on my head.. its no elegant and its sloppy,, until i saw beats studio (visually attractive)
when i tried them, felt eargasm and im still under that experience. so i realize why people wear al this ugly headphones on their heads.. 
here i learnd about problematic of beats (overpriced and schit) but others still look really bad to me... until i saw this shiny metalic earphones and i love them (only the limited edition)
thou seems its impossible to buy them now

dont hate beats
peace

Mar 18, 2012 at 2:58 AM Post #180 of 193
They do look EXOTIC though...
Since the Monster did a ok job with their turbines, I hope they will make these headphones sound...O.K.
That is all I need. If they do make it that way, I might get it for gaming :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back