ModWright DVP-S9000ES
Feb 2, 2004 at 1:01 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Greg Silberman

New Head-Fier
Hello

I was wondering if anyone had experience with any of the SACD mods from modWright for the Sony DVP-S9000ES. I am currently sing an unmodded player and am trying to determine if I want to send it in for modification.

Thank you for any comments you might have.

Cheers

Feb 2, 2004 at 9:18 PM Post #2 of 3
I have a modded Pioneer 38a from Dan (Full standalone and transport mods, bybess and superclock). It really came out great. My Meridian 588 is slightly better on CD, but of course does not have the DVD-Video and DVD-Audio features. All in all, I would reccomend Dan's mods highly!

Feb 2, 2004 at 10:24 PM Post #3 of 3
Having own a modwright Sony 9000 which i purchased used on audiogon,I would advise you to seriously look into the Denon 2900 (with full Audio Exemplar)Modification.
I have own The Esoteric DV-50 which i sold on audiogon last week,The Wadia 861se,Accuphase 75V and 77 sacd,Audio Aero Capitole MKII,Electrocompaniet EMC1 SE,Sony SCD1 and others.
The Modded Denon is the Best i have Experience,Redbook CD is smooth and liquid,SACD is great.
You will have a reference Redbook CD/SACD player and outstanding video,all in one package.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back